Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just placed my first order! :D

InfernoGirl

Wow! After way too long, stuff kept coming up, I finally ordered my PC kit and the smaller pads! I am stoked! I just want to thank Junkman for all his encouragement and advice! I'll post up some pics, when I get my stuff and get to use it! :D

Awesome news. :2thumbs:

Don't forget that if you get stuck along the way that AJ is the one to help and if you offer to feed him-he might just show up at your door. :lol::lol:

:hi:

:hi: Yes, and fortunately for me, he's less than 2 hours away! :D

Sweet!

I cannot wait to test out the small pads myself!

The 4" pads are great. I actually use the yellow 4" pad for some fine scratch removal by hand. A little SHR and somee elbow grease and off they come.

The 4" pads are great. I actually use the yellow 4" pad for some fine scratch removal by hand. A little SHR and somee elbow grease and off they come.

Nice... Mine came in yesterday... Maybe this weekend they will get some use

I can't wait to get all my goodies! I spent the day polishing and waxing my Mazda by hand, since a prospective buyer was coming by to look at it. Now of course it is raining, and they drove it in the rain.... :( But next time it gets cleaned up hopefully it will get the whole nine yards with my new PC.... Unless, I sell it first (which really would be best)!

No plans as yet...... :D But, if I can't figure it out I'll let you know! Gotta get my PC first...... I hate waiting. We sold the Camaro, that I really wanted to work on. So my next project is the Mazda.... I hate to put the miles on it driving it down there, since it is already fairly high mileage, and for sale as well. After I work my self through the Mazda, then comes the Jeep, and finally the Charger! Fortunately the Charger doesn't need much, but I am still afraid of it's new paint! LOL!

No plans as yet...... :D But, if I can't figure it out I'll let you know! Gotta get my PC first...... I hate waiting. We sold the Camaro, that I really wanted to work on. So my next project is the Mazda.... I hate to put the miles on it driving it down there, since it is already fairly high mileage, and for sale as well. After I work my self through the Mazda, then comes the Jeep, and finally the Charger! Fortunately the Charger doesn't need much, but I am still afraid of it's new paint! LOL!

No need to fear, the Junkman is here!

underdog.jpg

Miles shimiles, cars were made to be driven! :hi:

No need to be nervous, you wont harm your car with the PC. The first time I used a PC I dove right in and used it on the vette.:thumbsup:

Man! I am soooo impatient! I want my PC...... How long does it take??? I ordered my kit on the 4th, it shipped that day. Got my Adam's goodies on the 10th and here I sit with sunny days and no buffer. :( Typical woman, I want it yesterday. I im'd Ashley yesterday and she said she'd get with the company who sends them out and email me, but nothing from her yet either......... sigh

Man! I am soooo impatient! I want my PC...... How long does it take??? I ordered my kit on the 4th, it shipped that day. Got my Adam's goodies on the 10th and here I sit with sunny days and no buffer. :( Typical woman, I want it yesterday. I im'd Ashley yesterday and she said she'd get with the company who sends them out and email me, but nothing from her yet either......... sigh

Hang in there woman! It will probably arrive today! :thumbsup: