Customer Service 866.965.0400

I hate this...

Cyclone

So I am getting off work today at 7pm...

I am in the back of my store and look out the front and see it is nice and sunny outside and think to myself that I will work in my shop and have a nice evening.

As I walk to the front to leave, I notice that it is pouring down rain! So I gripe as usual since it seems like it always starts raining as I get off work. Anyways, I get in my truck and leave...

What really pisses me off the most is I had to drive with my sunglasses AND the wipers on...

ONLY IN FLORIDA :help:

Doesn't it only rain there for 10 minutes at a time and then clear back up??

That is not the point, LOL...

It rains just long enough to screw everything up and then it clears up as if the clouds are saying "who me? I didn't do that" and laughing down on us :willy:

I haven't even uncovered the air conditioner yet! We get one or maybe

1 1/2 days of sun, and rain the rest. Try living here!

I just started mine up last week. Last year it was fired up in the middle of May

Doesn't it only rain there for 10 minutes at a time and then clear back up??
When I was in Hawaii a few years ago it rained once, for no more than 30 seconds, and the ground dried up almost immediately after it stopped

The weathers's been funny here this year

They're calling for rain again this weekend. I'd like to kill mother nature about now.

:lolsmack:

Well I got great news earlier today... I finally get my rims back. The tire shop messed them up when I bought new tires last month. So tomorrow I get to go pick everything up and get it all mounted back on the truck. I hope this weekend is full of good weather around here. I really want to get out and just waste some gas and enjoy a ride!

Like the rest of the Northeasterners say in their posts, summer might have started here....we're just not sure. But you can bet, by October 1, things will start to "sink" around here and the next thing you know...........it's 40F & raining...........then on to Winter for 4 months. I'll take the occasional summer down pour!! :)

Good thing I get to Clearwater...................love it there and think it's getting time to start considering the idea of a "move" seriously!!

Hope the summer turns around for all of us!!!

See ya. :hi:

Well, I'll hope you get good weather then. Post up some pics Ty when you get them on. :cheers:

It was great weather today while it was day light...

I got the rims back and mounted up on the truck and they look great. Not the same "shine" to the lip that it had before, now it is more of a dull machined look. But it still looks good, and they are not gouged up anymore.

I was actually sad the past few days, thinking about what I could do to modify something else on the truck as I was starting to not feel the 'coolness' anymore.

Once I seen the rims mounted up again and her sitting pretty. I said to myself... She's back and looks bad a$$ again!

Anyways, so excited today I did not take pictures. I did go for a little cruise though. Windows down stereo up! It was like getting brand new rims all over again after being on stockers for a month.