Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey from TN

J_F250

I am officially as of today an Adam's customer. :bow: I have a 2000 Black F250 and it is swirl city. BUT not for long..a PC and some SHR are in my future.

I finally decided to do this because I just got a 2008 tailgate installed on my truck. I washed my truck after a few days of it being on there and dried it with a not so good waffle type towel and scratched the pee out of it!! I thought I was going to puke!! I said "thats it!" and ordered up some Americana and a drying towel. More to come shortly. Thanks for the great products. Stuff came in today and I already washed and dried my truck. Can't wait to hit it with the PC and slap some Americana on it as the last step!!

Edited by J_F250

Forgot to mention that I am a little bit of a detail nut...that is when I have the time. I have always tried to keep mine and the wife's car clean. Even when I was a teenager I would clean up the grandparent's car. lol

Welcome to the forum!

Your washing technique needs some help. Have you seen any of my videos? They explain in detail what will keep you from getting swirls in your paint.

Yeah I have watched all of them. I am going to fix the swirl problem for sure.

Thanks for all the videos. Has anybody told you that you remind them of Dave Chapelle? :lolsmack: maybe it's just me

No offense. Keep up the good work. I was in Louisville this past weekend helping my mom move to Mt. Washington from Louisville...I thought about looking you up but then realized you might be busy with the Hot Rod nationals.

Yeah I have watched all of them. I am going to fix the swirl problem for sure.

Thanks for all the videos. Has anybody told you that you remind them of Dave Chapelle? :lolsmack: maybe it's just me

No offense. Keep up the good work. I was in Louisville this past weekend helping my mom move to Mt. Washington from Louisville...I thought about looking you up but then realized you might be busy with the Hot Rod nationals.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Chapelle! That must have been you that posted that on one of my videos! That cracks me up! :lolsmack:

If you are ever in Louisville, look me up. I'll be more than happy to help you out. It may cost you some food but everyone here knows the way to the Junkman's heart. :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Chapelle! That must have been you that posted that on one of my videos! That cracks me up! :lolsmack:

If you are ever in Louisville, look me up. I'll be more than happy to help you out. It may cost you some food but everyone here knows the way to the Junkman's heart. :thumbsup:

No it wasn't me...so I am not the only one.:lolsmack:

Thanks Junkman I will when I come back.