Customer Service 866.965.0400

Has Adam's changed the formula of the Americana?

BlackthornOne

Question

I got my second container of Americana recently, and it doesn't have the fragrance of the first one I have. The first one had a Pina Colada smell, but this new one has almost no fragrance at all, other than a regular car wax smell.

Edited by BlackthornOne

I believe the fragrance was removed from the formula after some complaints that one of the ingredients (a banana based extract) would actually begin to stink as if it were going bad. I haven't experienced that problem, but Adam said some people had complained of it happening.

Just another example of tweaking the products to keep the customers happy and improve things wherever possible.

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but I actually don't like fragrances in any products. I actually like chemical smells, which is why I think I like the way BSG smells so much, it doesn't seem to have a fragrance to cover up the chemical smell. Thats just me and I know I'm out numbered! lol

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but I actually don't like fragrances in any products. I actually like chemical smells, which is why I think I like the way BSG smells so much, it doesn't seem to have a fragrance to cover up the chemical smell. Thats just me and I know I'm out numbered! lol

:banned::banned::banned::banned:

I can't ban someone with such great taste in automobiles :lolsmack:

:thumbsup:

I believe the fragrance was removed from the formula after some complaints that one of the ingredients (a banana based extract) would actually begin to stink as if it were going bad. I haven't experienced that problem, but Adam said some people had complained of it happening.

Just another example of tweaking the products to keep the customers happy and improve things wherever possible.

Yeah, I think the original one is my favorite smelling car wax.

I agree, the first batches smelled great !!!! Then there was a batch that smelled not so great. Now I guess there are some with no smell :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I'm on your side LP, I'd buy the products w/o the colors or the smells. :thumbsup:

I carry a bottle of detail spray with me in the car so I can take a wiff of it every once in awhile :help:

givemebeersml.gif