Customer Service 866.965.0400

Has Adam's changed the formula of the Americana?

BlackthornOne

Question

I got my second container of Americana recently, and it doesn't have the fragrance of the first one I have. The first one had a Pina Colada smell, but this new one has almost no fragrance at all, other than a regular car wax smell.

Edited by BlackthornOne

Never heard that one yet:willy:does that help?

On the container of Zymol Creame, it says to store it in the refrigerator.

So now, my Americana is in the refrigerator. (My wife isn't too excited about that). What is good for Zymol should be ok for Americana.

Mines stinks... But that's because i hate pinacoladas. :lol: As for the smells of adams products... for the most part i like them. I do wish they kept the Original DS scent but its better then chemical.

Funny Story .... I borrowed my mothers Yukon (Which i keep clean for her) for a camping trip this weekend on the rifle River. So being that I like to get my shine on I hit it with a quick wash, americana, vrt, and UCS. Any way while loading up the truck one of the girls made a coment that a freind smelled good. His response was thanks but i think its the truck afterwards she confirmed it was the UCS.:lol:

I'm down to the bottom of my Americana but the sides have quite a bit left. Yesterday small pieces were breaking off on to the applicator while I was waxing. A little while ago I set the container in a pot of water and heated it until it was all liquid then set it on the counter until it returned to it's original state. Now it's nice and flat again, did I alter it's composition?

I'm still shocked at how some of you all have went through a jar of that stuff already. My guesstimate is that it should last 2-3 years! :confused:

By the way, the scent was removed a couple of months ago.

I think thats why they removed the scent .Due to the fact it smelled so good that they are eating it instead of using it on the car.Hence going through the jars so fast. !!!!!!!!!!!

I got my second container of Americana recently, and it doesn't have the fragrance of the first one I have. The first one had a Pina Colada smell, but this new one has almost no fragrance at all, other than a regular car wax smell.

I have four containers of it and all four smell fantastic.

I have four containers of it and all of them smell fantastic. However, I'm having one heck of a problem trying to answer posts. Mucho errors! C if this goes through okay! :confused: