Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed boss' Cadillac DTS

Brent44

Detailed my boss' car today and let me say, I don't understand how people with black cars keep them looking good (Especially Dylan's SUV). I spent hours on his car and it did not come out as well as I had hoped. He was VERY pleased with it so I guess that's all that matters.

I clay barred, put some S&H where it was needed, time machine polished and did two coats of Americanna. I think I should have either done more passes with the white pad or moved up to the orange pad because I did not cut enough to remove several holograms. I was working in a garage and my halogen light went out on me so I didn't see these until I was done and by then the metal was too hot from the sun to work on it. I guess I just need more eperience with black vehicles. Oh well, I'm glad my boss was happy with it.

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1147-1.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

Nice work Brent! Beautiful reflections.

Detailed my boss' car today and let me say, I don't understand how people with black cars keep them looking good (Especially Dylan's SUV).

With a black car (or truck) there is no 'keeping' them looking good. Detail them and quickly take a picture, 'cause it ain't gonna look like that for long!

Wow, nice work. As long as the boss is happy...:banana::banana::banana:

That's what is important. Time and experience will teach you what needs to be done with any given problem you encounter on the car... :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Nice job! Always good to score points with the boss man.:thumbsup:

Thanks, yes he asked me the other day about my detiling business on the side then when I told hi he said well, I'll let you off Friday to detail mine. I was a little uneasy at first, but once I saw he was pleased, I wasn't too worried.

Nice work Brent! Beautiful reflections.

With a black car (or truck) there is no 'keeping' them looking good. Detail them and quickly take a picture, 'cause it ain't gonna look like that for long!

Thanks, in the sun though you can see some holograms. My mother wants to get a black BMW for her next car, and I told her last night, that I don't know if I could handle detailing it :D

That's the worst looking CTS that I've ever seen. But it's a gorgeous DTS. :jester:

Really nice work -- I'm not even sure I would have taken on a car that black and that large. :lol:

Ya little spelling error whoops :D

Wow, nice work. As long as the boss is happy...:banana::banana::banana:

That's what is important. Time and experience will teach you what needs to be done with any given problem you encounter on the car... :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Thanks for the compliment and yes I just need to keep working on cars so that I can rack up some experience. I've learned how to do a ton over the past two years, but there's plenty more to learn from more eperience.

The car looks great! To take out holograms and whatnot you should probably just start with SHR!

Nice Dts. I am going to need to get myself some of that time machine polish. Maybe it will turn my truck into a new one. Just getting on you brent i do it all the time.

Hahaha Thanks

I'd be thrilled too, looks great :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thanks for the compliment

i was gonna say its a dts..prolly a typing error though

Ya it was :thumbsup:

Looks good to me :pc:

Thanks

Nice work - black cars are a labor of love. The day I take the car out after a wash it needs to be washed again. It's the nature of the beast. :rockon:

Like I said, it must take some serious dedication to do it. Of course though, you gotta keep the challenger looking clean :pc: