Thanks everyone!

This was my process:

1) Pre-Soak w/ Foam Gun and Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo (no Adam's

yet :()

2) Wash w/ Dawn to strip old wax.

3) Rinse w/ sheeting method.

4) Gave truck solid clay job. Not much stuff in the paint, but good to get

it done.

5) Rinsed truck again after claying all surfaces.

6) Dried w/ Adam's drying towel.

7) Proceeded to use 1 pass of SHR/Orange on the whole truck, with

adding a second pass where needed. (Hood and tailgate). Then IPA.

8) 2 passes w/ FMP/White. Then IPA

9) Whole truck down with Meguiar's Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner. Then IPA

10) Whole truck with Meguiar's #7 Polish

11) SMW/Black on whole truck.

Trim was done with 303 Protectant. Rims + Tires cleaned with GWC. Wells cleaned with APC then UCS added.

Went over the plastic fenders with FMP with the 4" orange by hand. Then 4" white by hand. Pads were primed with FMP with a shot of detail spray for some extra lube. They are in good shape as the truck is a 2009. Didn't want too much cut, just needed to 'clean em up' a little.

They looked pretty good after that. They are color-keyed plastic, so I was not going to hit them with the buffer for a full assualt. When I did the fender panel, I gave them just a real light pass with the fmp w/o any real pressure. Kinda just glossed it up. The paint is so clear now, the fenders almost look out of place.

Went over the plastic fenders with FMP with the 4" orange by hand. Then 4" white by hand. Pads were primed with FMP with a shot of detail spray for some extra lube. They are in good shape as the truck is a 2009. Didn't want too much cut, just needed to 'clean em up' a little.

They looked pretty good after that. They are color-keyed plastic, so I was not going to hit them with the buffer for a full assualt. When I did the fender panel, I gave them just a real light pass with the fmp w/o any real pressure. Kinda just glossed it up. The paint is so clear now, the fenders almost look out of place.

Thanks for the advice, it seems like everyone i know either has a Subie or a Taco....