Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Review of Adam’s Waterless Wash (With Pictures)

This is my review of the new Adam’s Waterless Wash.

waterlesscopy.jpg

I received my order of the new Waterless Wash last week. But today was the first time I was able to use it on my hotrod. The W.W. has a great coconut smell to it, its pretty nice. This product works great for me. I only drive my lightning 2-3 times a month. It stays covered up the rest of the time, so it only get dusty. I can go out side and use the W.W. to help dust it off, then go for a cruise.

Here are some before photos , just removed the cover.

DSC06128.jpg

DSC06129.jpg

DSC06130.jpg

Time to use the Waterless Wash to remove the dust.

DSC06132.jpg

It whips off very easy. The Waterless Wash leaves the paint nice and clean!

DSC06133.jpg

After whipping the truck down with the W.W. I applied some Adam’s Detail Spray to help bring out a great shine!

DSC06134.jpg

DSC06135.jpg

DSC06138.jpg

DSC06139.jpg

DSC06139333.jpg

I would recommend this product to any one who wants to give there hotrod a nice clean, with out having to do a full wash. It is just what I needed to cut back on my water bill, and on Detail Spray.

A+++ Adam, and Team!

Edited by Jlightning347

James, You have convinced me!

From what I have seen on many different forums, our trucks are a PITA!

The clear coat does not have a lot of "depth" so it is hard to get a beautiful shine. That is why I love Adam's. But I have to wash it all the time since I drive it everyday and park outside.

Looks like the WW is the perfect solution to wipe it down every 2 or 3 days and not have to wash it as often!

Looks great!

James, You have convinced me!

From what I have seen on many different forums, our trucks are a PITA!

The clear coat does not have a lot of "depth" so it is hard to get a beautiful shine. That is why I love Adam's. But I have to wash it all the time since I drive it everyday and park outside.

Looks like the WW is the perfect solution to wipe it down every 2 or 3 days and not have to wash it as often!

Looks great!

Ty, You will love it. I know I do!:patriot:

That's a nice truck you have there....looks very nice. I am going to get down with a gallon of that later today. I have used another "waterless" wash and liked it. I did seem kind of "weird" washing my car without the bucket, hose, etc.

WW is fantastic I used it at a car show the other day, Just WW no detail spray and it shown like I had just totally detailed it, in fact won an award with the '66 Mustang. Great stuff. I do not wash my show cars that much but with the WW will be able to replace the filtered water spray bottle wipe down after traveling to a show. I love this stuff, like all of Adam's products.:banana::banana::banana:

That's a nice truck you have there....looks very nice. I am going to get down with a gallon of that later today. I have used another "waterless" wash and liked it. I did seem kind of "weird" washing my car without the bucket, hose, etc.

Thank you Mike! Thanks for the kind words about my baby (lightning) :patriot:

James,

Great looking Lightning you have there. I finally placed my first order with Adams and I included the waterless wash. Plan on using it on the Thunderbird, which only gets dusty.

Would you recommend a California duster first if the dust is getting heavy. My car sits uncovered in the garage. I'm lucky enough if I get it out once or twice a month.

James,

Great looking Lightning you have there. I finally placed my first order with Adams and I included the waterless wash. Plan on using it on the Thunderbird, which only gets dusty.

Would you recommend a California duster first if the dust is getting heavy. My car sits uncovered in the garage. I'm lucky enough if I get it out once or twice a month.

Thank you Mike!

I would not recommend using a CA Duster if it has a pretty heavy layer. It can cause micro scratches to the clear coat.