Customer Service 866.965.0400

New grill along with new lights

11chevz71

Well a guy at the truck say he would give me a good deal if i would come back on sunday and if he still had the grill. Bowtie to come could get it off the old grill. NExt i am going to paint the old grill so then i have two.

2004serria017.jpg

2004serria018.jpg

2004serria019.jpg

The lights fog up already from condensation. :(

Ahh... All aftermarket lights must be sealed!

Take them off, blow them out and let them sit for a day or two... Once they are completely clear, go around the edge where the plastics meet and seal them with some Clear RTV

Edited by Cyclone

I actually found that moisture issue years ago on a set of cheap Blazer® brand fog lights. Auto-Zone at the time had a really thin silicon that flowed that I used and NEVER had the issue after that. I sold that truck 12 years ago and they are STILL on it.

Truck looks like a$$ but the fog lights are still clear! lol

I like the look! Updates it a bit IMO.

Chris

Ahh... All aftermarket lights must be sealed!

Take them off, blow them out and let them sit for a day or two... Once they are completely clear, go around the edge where the plastics meet and seal them with some Clear ATV

Can you explain a little more. I am in the process of sending them back but if i can make it work.

Can you explain a little more. I am in the process of sending them back but if i can make it work.

Sorry... nothing else to explain. That is all there is to it. Blow them out (air compressor) and let them sit until it is all gone. Then get some Clear RTV available at any auto parts store and seal them up.

Sorry... nothing else to explain. That is all there is to it. Blow them out (air compressor) and let them sit until it is all gone. Then get some Clear RTV available at any auto parts store and seal them up.

I dont know how to get the sealent in there. There is sround around the bulb. ad for some reason i think it was liking somewhere else. I dobt know i might give it a try if they dont call me back to return them.

I dont know how to get the sealent in there. There is sround around the bulb. ad for some reason i think it was liking somewhere else. I dobt know i might give it a try if they dont call me back to return them.

See if there's a little "weep" hole in the bottom of the housing somewhere. The depo lights I put in my vette have a little hole that I assume is to let moisture escape. I really ought to seal them up, though, come to think of it.