Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stupid things you have done with Adams products?

BlueJacket

Showed the G8 at the Pontiac Nationals today (got 1st by the way) but I did something stupid. The wheels and tires needed a going over so I grabbed that Adams products that I needed for the job. Only problem is that I did not look at the label of what looked to be VRT. So a put some "VRT" on the sponge and start working it into the tire but nothing happens it just keeps leaving a white film on the tire. I applied the "VRT" twice before I noticed the bottle and the words Swril and Haze on it. :lol: I am glad no one was there looking over my sholder. The the good news it that my rear pass side tire is free of swrils now. :pc:

:lol::lol::lol:

It must be a guy "thing"!! :willy:

well hes a die-hard mopar fan so theirs clearly something not right in his head to begin with ! :lol: naa im just playing but i have to say i was die-hard GM fan...all ready to buy a Z06 when he makes me go to look at a Viper and its all history after that !

:lolsmack:

The stupidest thing I've done was taste the detail spray.:willy:

LMFAO where is Jeff i think on Easter he was mixing grey goose and what ever cleaner has the grape taste (cant remember)

LMAO I cannot believe you tasted detail spray! I cannot tell you how close I was to tasting Undercarriage Spray. That stuff smells exactly like grape soda. I LOVE grape soda. Only problem is that I would've died shortly thereafter drinking Undercarriage Spray. But the good thing is that it says it makes wheel wells invisible - so basically my insides would've disappeared? :lolsmack:

well hes a die-hard mopar fan so theirs clearly something not right in his head to begin with ! :lol: naa im just playing but i have to say i was die-hard GM fan...all ready to buy a Z06 when he makes me go to look at a Viper and its all history after that !

Something wrong with my head?! I'm the reason you have that viper there sparky! Speaking of which I can't wait to see how that thing does at the track tomorrow night...:cheers:

LMAO I cannot believe you tasted detail spray! I cannot tell you how close I was to tasting Undercarriage Spray. That stuff smells exactly like grape soda. I LOVE grape soda. Only problem is that I would've died shortly thereafter drinking Undercarriage Spray. But the good thing is that it says it makes wheel wells invisible - so basically my insides would've disappeared? :lolsmack:

I can't even describe how bad it taste either.:o

• 2 weeks later...

I use my Porter Cable buffer with Adam's Fine Machine Polish on my black kitchen range top and white washer and dryer... I guess that's not really stupid, but it sure was EFFECTIVE!

I also have buffed my upstairs bathroom countertop, which is that white molded plasticky material. It worked GREAT! :2thumbs:

Almost forgot: I used Revive on the exterior panels of my outdoor air conditioner condenser unit. Hey, it's visible from the patio and I can't stand faded paint!