Customer Service 866.965.0400

Perfect Timing!

Marylander

So how's this for lucky? I'm in Park City Utah on Sunday night and I realize that Adam may be taking nearby I80 to get home after Hot August Nights in Reno. So I shoot him an email to see if he'll be cruising by and if he'd want to take a break for dinner, lunch or whatever on his way. It turns out that he's just checking into in the Hampton Inn just up the road. So the next morning Adam, my wife and myself find ourselves sitting on the rooftop deck of a great old place called "The No-Name Saloon" having breakfast on an absolutely beautiful sunny Monday morning.

Adam, I'm so glad we got the opportunity to catch up and I hope you had a good, safe trip the rest of the way home (singing along to XM's 80s on 8, I bet! :lol:)

CIMG1268.jpg

Rich

Edited by MarylandTDI

Man Rich you must rate! Adam told me that he gets between 350 and 400 emails a day so I am sure he filters out for the sake of time. You must be up on that list that he read your email at that time. I guess it also helps that you do advertising stuff too. LOL I look forward to catching up with you at Carlisle and Adam too if he has a few spare minutes.

Man Rich you must rate! Adam told me that he gets between 350 and 400 emails a day so I am sure he filters out for the sake of time. You must be up on that list that he read your email at that time. I guess it also helps that you do advertising stuff too. LOL I look forward to catching up with you at Carlisle and Adam too if he has a few spare minutes.

Absolutely, Tom, It will be great to catch up in a few weeks. :2thumbs:

I don't know who is busier Adam or Junkman. I see that Junkman is making all of these shows for Adams Products. Pretty soon Junkman (AJ) will be doing the computer thing for his hobby and detailing will be his full time job.

I don't know who is busier Adam or Junkman. I see that Junkman is making all of these shows for Adams Products. Pretty soon Junkman (AJ) will be doing the computer thing for his hobby and detailing will be his full time job.

:iagree::iagree: Plus he does look sorta cute in that hat and apron.

No more tv shows, no more pc problems...gee what more could you ask for?? :D

I have a detail job in MI for AJ when he starts to get bored. :burnout:

Ha! Fat chance! :lol:

Detailers work too hard for no where near the money they should get paid (at least anal ones like me do!). I couldn't afford my boring lifestyle if I detailed cars for a living. I darn near passed out today doing a clinic in Kentucky. The humidity here is unreal!

:iagree::iagree: Plus he does look sorta cute in that hat and apron.

No more tv shows, no more pc problems...gee what more could you ask for?? :D

I have a detail job in MI for AJ when he starts to get bored. :burnout:

If the job you have for me doesn't have the word "cabana" anywhere in the job title, I ain't interested!

CIMG1268.jpg

Adam is looking like a road warrior in this pic! I couldn't do it. All that driving would kill me!

Edited by Junkman2008