Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fresh Tints And A Coat of Americana.

bigred vette

Looks real good. I keep playing with the idea of getting the Vette tinted, but I've seen so many with bad jobs that I haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet.

I love the look. :2thumbs:

You may need to wait a little longer on the bubbles, keep it in the sun during the day.

Most folks around here have tinted windows, so no shortage of competent installers. If I am getting a new vehicle, I normally have the tint appointment set up before I take delivery!

You may need to wait a little longer on the bubbles, keep it in the sun during the day.

Most folks around here have tinted windows, so no shortage of competent installers. If I am getting a new vehicle, I normally have the tint appointment set up before I take delivery!

Its been in the sun non stop for 7 days. Some of the days were over 90* and the rest never below 80*. I'm going to wait a little longer and see what happens.

Looks real good. I keep playing with the idea of getting the Vette tinted, but I've seen so many with bad jobs that I haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet.

I love the look. :2thumbs:

I think the main problem is the dot matrix on the rear glass. Most reputable shops should give you a lifetime warranty against bubbling, cracking, peeling or discoloring. :2thumbs:

I can see where there would be a lot of pros in Florida. That's a necessity for sure. In Pennsylvania...............not so much. But I do love the look.

On the point of finding a good shop ask around and check out other people's tint jobs and ask them where they got them. The ones on my vehicles are PERFECT as I found someone who charges a bit more but it really looks like a factory job. After 7 days and in that hot of weather you need to take it back in because I don't think the bubbles are gonna go away