Customer Service 866.965.0400

MSW question...

FinishedDetailing

Question

I'm not getting the results I want or should when I've been using the SMW unless I use the Brilliant glaze after it...(then it looks amazing)

I feel like maybe I'm using to much or to little, but when I use the SMW the car feels super super smooth but doesn't shine well...

Also I posted in general topic that I recently had a maxima that has a spot of haziness, and I'm assuming it's the SMW overuse and not being completely taken off well.

Anyways, I use a soft or medium pad when applying and apply at either 4k or 5k on the PC. I put 4 dime size marks on pad and one in middle then detail spray... when it starts looking lighter I just re-apply detail spray and finish the other half of car...

Any advice appreciated...

3 answers to this question

I'm not getting the results I want or should when I've been using the SMW unless I use the Brilliant glaze after it...(then it looks amazing)

I feel like maybe I'm using to much or to little, but when I use the SMW the car feels super super smooth but doesn't shine well...

Also I posted in general topic that I recently had a maxima that has a spot of haziness, and I'm assuming it's the SMW overuse and not being completely taken off well.

Anyways, I use a soft or medium pad when applying and apply at either 4k or 5k on the PC. I put 4 dime size marks on pad and one in middle then detail spray... when it starts looking lighter I just re-apply detail spray and finish the other half of car...

Any advice appreciated...

The black pad and 4k works great for me. A little goes a LONG ways.