Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash Before and After Pics

Hi Guys,

I hope all is well!

I wanted to post some pictures of my use of the Waterless Car Wash. I took some before and after pictures for you.

One thing I wasn't expecting, is its effectiveness on water spots! It's AWESOME! :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

If the car needs a nice cleaning, I recommend the WW followed with the Detail Spray and you will be all set! :D

Before:

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

After:

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Depth!!!

IMG_0354.jpg

WCW is nice to have. I have DD's and it maintain's great! I did take some shots for a review I was going to do but with so many of them I kinda figure it was more of the same. The stuff just flat out rules. I picked up the gallon special. That's a good deal.

Uhhh...I have a problem with a waterless car wash and I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about. It seems to go against the grain of what's been preached about on all the detailing web sites.

I could never, put a rag to my car without first blasting as much of the dirt and grime from the body as humanly possible.

If there is something that I'm missing here, I'm all ears.

I could never, put a rag to my car without first blasting as much of the dirt and grime from the body as humanly possible.

If there is dirt and grime you should do a regular wash. The directions say "Spray on moderately dirty finish", so the WCW is good for a car that is 'dusty' or maybe been driven through the rain. I would think this would be great for a show, where the car is clean but gets dirty on the road to the show.

I have used it on my wifes car, which is garaged all day, and it worked great for knocking off the dust. I have also used it on my truck for 'bird bombs' and such.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...