Customer Service 866.965.0400

new from Omaha

00gtr1

I have been with ford for about 9 years was ASE master certified but let it lapse working on senior master for ford. I primarily want to learn the ways of detailing for my self. My mustang was repainted 2 years ago because some low-life d-bag egged it. and recently I bought a 97 Taurus with a blown engine to use as a beater. That's what gave me the idea to learn because this car is very faded, but its in overall good shape no rust. also my girlfriends car needs some attention. I came acroos this site by googling the best buffers found good info on the PC 7424 and even watched all of junkmans videos very cool stuff. I'll try to get some pics this weekend. thanks for the welcome.

I have been with ford for about 9 years was ASE master certified but let it lapse working on senior master for ford. I primarily want to learn the ways of detailing for my self. My mustang was repainted 2 years ago because some low-life d-bag egged it. and recently I bought a 97 Taurus with a blown engine to use as a beater. That's what gave me the idea to learn because this car is very faded, but its in overall good shape no rust. also my girlfriends car needs some attention. I came acroos this site by googling the best buffers found good info on the PC 7424 and even watched all of junkmans videos very cool stuff. I'll try to get some pics this weekend. thanks for the welcome.

Well, there will be more video to come so stay tuned! :thumbsup: