Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which bucket

694doorbird

Question

18 answers to this question

I received my first order yesterday, very pleased with everything. However, I ordered 2 grit guards and only received 1. So, if I give the cars a bath this weekend, which bucket should I put the grit guard in?

The clean water bucket, so you can scrub out the dirt and not have it in the soapy water that touches the car.

Thanks,

Got an e-mail from Ashley, they sent out the missing grit guard all ready. Now that is customer service!!

You shouldn't expect anything less. 110% guarantee and the best customer service anywhere. :patriot:

Why is shipping so slow? it seems to take 3 to 4 days for adams to just get the product out. And then another 4 for ups to get it to me. I had a damaged shipment that never even made it to me the other day, so it's looking like it will take a total of 3 weeks from order to receiving. A little long to me, so I think I'll back off on any upcoming orders for awhile.

Why is shipping so slow? it seems to take 3 to 4 days for adams to just get the product out. And then another 4 for ups to get it to me. I had a damaged shipment that never even made it to me the other day, so it's looking like it will take a total of 3 weeks from order to receiving. A little long to me, so I think I'll back off on any upcoming orders for awhile.

How many times has that happened to you? Usually if I place an order its put in the system and shipped out the next day or the day after that. And it takes about 4-5 days for me to get it, I mean it is comming from California.

How many times has that happened to you? Usually if I place an order its put in the system and shipped out the next day or the day after that. And it takes about 4-5 days for me to get it, I mean it is comming from California.

I understand the ups shipping time from california, but the product leaving the warehouse is a little long to me. My first order took about 10 days, second was ordered on july 31st and was damaged before i got it and I still wont get it til mid next week so about 3 weeks on that one and my third order if on time will be 11 to 12 days. I have ordered plenty of mail order stuff to know that a week and a half is way too long, especially with the prices of these products I would expect a little better turnaround.

I understand the ups shipping time from california, but the product leaving the warehouse is a little long to me. My first order took about 10 days, second was ordered on july 31st and was damaged before i got it and I still wont get it til mid next week so about 3 weeks on that one and my third order if on time will be 11 to 12 days. I have ordered plenty of mail order stuff to know that a week and a half is way too long, especially with the prices of these products I would expect a little better turnaround.

The first and third order do seem a little long, did you call to make sure the products weren't on back order? The second order doesn't seem to be Adam's fault but UPS's for damaging it.

Also for any problems please view this thread.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2923

Edited by bigred vette

I've found it helps to call in and place your order if you are in a hurry for it.

Agreed. And in any event I have yet to have an order not ship the same day if its placed before 1pm PST... that is of course unless theres something out of stock. In a perfect world everything would go smoothly, every order would ship the instant you place it, and UPS wouldn't use the box as a pinata on its way to your house. Sadly we don't live in a perfect world, set reasonable expectations and if you need something in a hurry make it known, don't assume that thru some form of internet magic the people on the other end processing your order know that you are in a rush.

I live in Suffolk County in NY and It usually takes 6-7 days from Cali as the chemicals can only ship via ground . Which is just the way it is. But the majority of my stuff I have purchased from Adam's same day depending of the time of day order is placed.Some times with just released products it may be a day or 2 with the overwhelming response . But the customer service has always been top notch.

Chris,

Your experience is absolutely the exception and not the rule. Next time you place an order just give Ashely a call and I'm sure your products will reach you in short order. When calling in an order you will know for sure if something is back ordered or might take a few days to get out the door. Unfortunately an order damaged in transit happens, it took me 2 months to get a dog crate turned around when it fell off the big brown truck. :hi::hi::hi:

Personally I have seen the time from order to shipping has been great with Steve in the warehouse :thumbsup:

Bill

The first and third order do seem a little long, did you call to make sure the products weren't on back order? The second order doesn't seem to be Adam's fault but UPS's for damaging it.

Also for any problems please view this thread.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2923

I did contact them. when I found out it was damaged. I'm not trying to bash anyone here, just a little frustrated.

Hi Chris, and I apologize that your orders are not finding you as quickly as you would like.

I'm pretty impatient myself, and our small company sometimes sells out of a product way before we can get more stock in.

Good news/ bad news. Good news: Everything you get will be great! Bad news, our little warehouse is often buried with orders, and it located 2600 miles from you!

Coming soon: Shipping from Colorado. That will cut East Coast delivery times in half.

Thanks for your patience in the mean time, and if you are not happy with our service, remember, we back it with a 110% unconditional satisfaction guarantee.

If you call or email our customer service, chances are, we'll take much quicker care of you than posting your dissatisfaction here!

Thanks, Adam:patriot:

Hi Chris, and I apologize that your orders are not finding you as quickly as you would like.

I'm pretty impatient myself, and our small company sometimes sells out of a product way before we can get more stock in.

Good news/ bad news. Good news: Everything you get will be great! Bad news, our little warehouse is often buried with orders, and it located 2600 miles from you!

Coming soon: Shipping from Colorado. That will cut East Coast delivery times in half.

Thanks for your patience in the mean time, and if you are not happy with our service, remember, we back it with a 110% unconditional satisfaction guarantee.

If you call or email our customer service, chances are, we'll take much quicker care of you than posting your dissatisfaction here!

Thanks, Adam:patriot:

Thanks Adam for the reply and the great news about shipping from colorado. I am a little impatient sometimes. I just met AJ at a Northern KY car show today and watched his magic firsthand and it is unbelievable. So when I got home I placed another order with the great show promotion bringing my monthly order total to a little over 600.00

Thanks again.

Thanks Adam for the reply and the great news about shipping from colorado. I am a little impatient sometimes. I just met AJ at a Northern KY car show today and watched his magic firsthand and it is unbelievable. So when I got home I placed another order with the great show promotion bringing my monthly order total to a little over 600.00

Thanks again.

:eek: nice!