Customer Service 866.965.0400

ADAM'S...the FASTEST car care company...

Sizzle Chest

Hey all, I just entered my ZO6 into a local race. It is the Miami Mile. It's a standing start top speed run/race. Ocotober 11th at the Miami Jetport.

http://www.milemarker-1.com/

I can't wait! It is going to be so much fun! I'm stoked!!

So, will I make Adam's Polishes the fastest car care products out there? I'm shooting for 190mph!!! Stay tuned for more news, pictures and videos!

Later,

Scott

:rockon:

That is going to be awesome, I've always wanted to go down to Texas and do the Texas Mile. Your car has to have some balls to go 190 in a mile from a standing start, if your car is stock I think it will run around 160. :2thumbs:

Good luck and be safe.

I wish we had that out here!!! Good luck and stay safe. :2thumbs:

Thanks! I will.

Some of the guys from TBSSowners.com will be out there also... I'm interested to see one of these bricks flying down a mile along with all the exotics. :D

Yeah, I want to see them too. It will be cool to see what they run--man aero isn't on their side!

That is going to be awesome, I've always wanted to go down to Texas and do the Texas Mile. Your car has to have some balls to go 190 in a mile from a standing start, if your car is stock I think it will run around 160. :2thumbs:

Good luck and be safe.

Yeah, it has 'some balls'...not stock...I've done a 'little' work to her, so I think I should be able to at least touch 190, if not I'll be in the high 180's.

Didn't that Car and driver test that pitted the 'then new' Z06 versus all those big power tuner vipers/vettes/mustangs/porsches run 190 stock?

I'm gonna look online for some video of this. If so, it was a top speed unlimited run.

The top speed stock is 198 for the Z06, 190 for the coupe. Just not sure if it can get there in a mile :2thumbs:

I pulled this from another site, this is for a stock ZO6: The tuners needed a target, so first up was the stock Z06. With little drama, the 505-horsepower Corvette clicked through the gears to record a brisk 29.30-second standing mile at a terminal velocity of 174.09. For comparison, the previous C5 Corvette wouldn't even run 175 mph--much less do so within one mile.

So no, not in a mile, don't know how much room you would need for that, but I wish I could find the room! (the runways we are running on are 3 miles long by 1/4 mile wide)

See ya!

:hi:

Good luck and be safe.

I Know It'll be higher than 160 for that z06...my car in the 1/4 traps around 109-110, and I've done 150 in my car in what felt less than a mile so I cant see that z06 being close to 150 since it is a much faster car than mine..

Thanks! I will.

Yeah' date=' I want to see them too. It will be cool to see what they run--man aero isn't on their side!

Yeah, it has 'some balls'...not stock...I've done a 'little' work to her, so I think I should be able to at least touch 190, if not I'll be in the high 180's.

I'm gonna look online for some video of this. If so, it was a top speed unlimited run.

I pulled this from another site, this is for a stock ZO6: The tuners needed a target, so first up was the stock Z06. With little drama, the 505-horsepower Corvette clicked through the gears to record a brisk 29.30-second standing mile at a terminal velocity of 174.09. For comparison, the previous C5 Corvette wouldn't even run 175 mph--much less do so within one mile.

So no, not in a mile, don't know how much room you would need for that, but I wish I could find the room! (the runways we are running on are 3 miles long by 1/4 mile wide)

See ya!

:hi:[/quote']

174 is moving for a stock car! :burnout:

I Know It'll be higher than 160 for that z06...my car in the 1/4 traps around 109-110, and I've done 150 in my car in what felt less than a mile so I cant see that z06 being close to 150 since it is a much faster car than mine..

I was only 14 MPH off, and I've seen crappy drivers trapping that speed on a mile in a stock Z. I've been over 170 in my car plenty of times and as you know you're running through alot of real estate real fast at those speeds :burnout:

Keep us posted on what you do.

I was only 14 MPH off, and I've seen crappy drivers trapping that speed on a mile in a stock Z. I've been over 170 in my car plenty of times and as you know you're running through alot of real estate real fast at those speeds :burnout:

Keep us posted on what you do.

I will do! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

:burnout: The Miami Mile is this weekend! Sunday, October 11th!!! I can't wait for this event. Going to see if I can be the fastest car to represent Adam's Polishes on this forum...or anywhere for that matter!

I'll take plenty of pics and videos! If you can make it...see ya there!

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

:burnout: The Miami Mile is this weekend! Sunday, October 11th!!! I can't wait for this event. Going to see if I can be the fastest car to represent Adam's Polishes on this forum...or anywhere for that matter!

I'll take plenty of pics and videos! If you can make it...see ya there!

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: pics and videos if you can.

Here are a few pics and videos from this event. I made 3 runs. 1st-169mph, 2nd-172mph, 3rd-179mph and I missed a shift. ****! There will be another event in January when it cools down. I can't wait!

The event was fantastic and I can't wait to go again! Adam, I repped ya as hard as I could, and I think that your Adam's decal went faster than any of them have ever been!

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0048-1.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

DSCN0013.jpg

DSCN0015.jpg

DSCN0017.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0035.jpg