Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detailing Bags!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL funny stuff!

Here's another one for you. This one is filled with 4700 Mazda's.

No AJ can't make Carlisle. I am way to busy with getting ready for my wedding and selling the Fiance's house.

Next year I plan on it!

Chris

... No AJ can't make Carlisle. I am way to busy with getting ready for my wedding and selling the Fiance's house.

Next year I plan on it!

Chris

You have your entire life to spend with her. We only want 3 days. I think we are more important. Have her call me so I can straighten this out. Meanwhile, start packin'. :D

You have your entire life to spend with her. We only want 3 days. I think we are more important. Have her call me so I can straighten this out. Meanwhile, start packin'. :D

LOL, can I go too then? I'll give you the gf's number to convince her...

Please Billy Please! :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I has just ordered one of the 'other' guys detailing bags like two days before I heard about this one. Made 'not in the USA' and everything. :confused:

What the heck i just did the same thing came from the UPS guy today :eek: its really nice but not made in USA!!! I have been waiting about a year to buy this thing and when i finally pull the trigger you tell me this... im mad :(... Anyone ever woke a sleeping bear GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh well maybe i will ge a deal on one in Carlisle next week :xfingers:

What the heck i just did the same thing came from the UPS guy today :eek: its really nice but not made in USA!!! I have been waiting about a year to buy this thing and when i finally pull the trigger you tell me this... im mad :(... Anyone ever woke a sleeping bear GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

As Fred Sanford would always say to LaMont, "You big dummy!"

article_photo1.jpg

:lolsmack:

Well I got one for you too then. :)

dogfail-1.jpg

AJ she WANTS to go. Of course she knows not what to expect but she wants to take a road trip. We have someone that is 95% sure that they want her house and want to decide on the 28th of this month. We still have stuff to get done on it. Plus I need to save my moola for the wedding and honeymoon!

I promise! Next year! :thumbsup:

AJ she WANTS to go. Of course she knows not what to expect but she wants to take a road trip. We have someone that is 95% sure that they want her house and want to decide on the 28th of this month. We still have stuff to get done on it. Plus I need to save my moola for the wedding and honeymoon!

I promise! Next year! :thumbsup:

Okay, you get a pass this year but we are not happy...

:D

The bag looks great!

1. You need to clean your pads

2. Who makes that brush and what do you use it for?

3. Have you opened up a mobile biking detail business? :lolsmack:

1. That is valuable product that can be easily used for the "slow cut" process. :D

2. I forget who makes it but it did not work as advertised. I now use it to clean out my vents.

3. I wear those because I have soft and delicate computer hands. The PC causes me to get callouses. However, my soft hands are still capable of picking up a big stick and smacking you over the noggin with it! :lolsmack:

Oh, I do use them when I ride my bike too! :D

:cheers:

1. That is valuable product that can be easily used for the "slow cut" process. :D

2. I forget who makes it but it did not work as advertised. I now use it to clean out my vents.

3. I wear those because I have soft and delicate computer hands. The PC causes me to get callouses. However, my soft hands are still capable of picking up a big stick and smacking you over the noggin with it! :lolsmack:

Oh, I do use them when I ride my bike too! :D

:cheers:

AJ if you ever make it out to the Pacific Northwest I'll buy you some wings or whatever you sustain yourself on. Watch out shaking my hand though because its a rough construction worker hand :jester: