Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ink on dash??

J_F250

Question

How or what would I use to get ink off of my dashboard? No I didn't put it there..but as many times as I have cleaned the dash when I spray something (an interior detailer) on it...the liquid is discolored as if it is coming off. I am getting my detail kit tomorrow by the brown truck and I am going to get started right away.:)

16 answers to this question

I just happen to have one of those...so I will give it a try. Thanks

DON'T!! Trust me! If your dash is dark it will take the color right out and leave a white mark. Even if your dash is tan or light gray it will do the same thing.

Try hairspray. Just spray a little bit and rub. Then follow up with the Adam's leather cleaner and be sure to use the conditioner on the whole dash.

DON'T!! Trust me! If your dash is dark it will take the color right out and leave a white mark. Even if your dash is tan or light gray it will do the same thing.

Try hairspray. Just spray a little bit and rub. Then follow up with the Adam's leather cleaner and be sure to use the conditioner on the whole dash.

So, in other words the Eraser will take the color out of the plastic? Thanks for the info:thumbsup: I will have to keep the hairspray idea in the back of my mind.

:iagree: 100% With Rich ! :thumbsup: