Customer Service 866.965.0400

GoodGuys West Coast Nationals

THIS Coming Weekend !!!

Who's Going ??? Already know Mark will be there at the Adams Booth.. Who else ??

http://www.good-guys.com/events/eventDetails.aspx?eventid=07-625

Dennis

p.s. We will host a Margarita Party Saturday evening in the motorhome campgrounds !! shhhhhh,,, It's private... ;)

Edited by dvalentine

Dennis,

As you said we'll be there with the Adam's setup looking to have some fun with you and anyone else that is coming out to the show. We are looking forward to meeting you and anyone else from the forums that would like to stop on by and introduce themselves. We will have on hand all of the great Adam's products including all of the new releases. We will be running live demonstrations the entire weekend, so bring your hot rod by the booth and we'll get it all shined up for you! The Adam's booth should be located in front of the Hall of Commerce building close by the Good Guys Rig.

Hope to meet alot of you there!

Marky

Kick Steve in the huevos ?? !!! Wow,,, hard core !!! Junkman is the only one I know that has had the training to take that in stride !!

I'll be snapping pics all weekend, so if Marky's crew attempts to slack off I'll document it !! ;)

This should be a fun weekend and a lot less hectic than Hot August Nights...

dv