Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Official

OIF Vet

Well it's finally official. The army is moving me again. Originally I was going to Afghanistan as a member of a transition team, then there was talk about me going to Korea and now I finally have the officiall word on where I'll be heading next. We will be moving in the beginning of February 2010 to Fort Bliss Texas which is right outside of El Paso. I'm getting excitied becuase I'll be a First Sergeant of an Infantry Company where I'll be responsible for about 110 soldiers. I enjoy ROTC duty but nothing beats rubbing elbows with infantry soldiers. The wife and kids are really looking forward to the move as well. This should be our last army move becuase I'll be retiring from this assignment.

So if any of you folks are in the El Paso area please tell me the good and bad. Thanks.

Rob

Congrats dude...

I would say that I am happy you don't have to go back overseas, but I will be honest. I know, and work, with people from Texas. Ya know how everything is bigger in texas... Well watch out for the ego's and attitudes, LOL

Seriously though, hope you and your family enjoy it!

Well it's finally official. The army is moving me again. Originally I was going to Afghanistan as a member of a transition team, then there was talk about me going to Korea and now I finally have the officiall word on where I'll be heading next. We will be moving in the beginning of February 2010 to Fort Bliss Texas which is right outside of El Paso. I'm getting excitied becuase I'll be a First Sergeant of an Infantry Company where I'll be responsible for about 110 soldiers. I enjoy ROTC duty but nothing beats rubbing elbows with infantry soldiers. The wife and kids are really looking forward to the move as well. This should be our last army move becuase I'll be retiring from this assignment.

So if any of you folks are in the El Paso area please tell me the good and bad. Thanks.

Rob

Rob, I'd also like to join the others in thanking you for your service and welcome you to Texas (soon). I don't know much about the El Paso area though...........sorry. I hope the move goes well for you.

Dennis

Congrats dude...

Ya know how everything is bigger in texas... Well watch out for the ego's and attitudes, LOL

I already order a 10 gallon hat for me and the boys. I'm throwing the idea of installing Long Horns on the front of my truck like Boss Hogg had in the Dukes of Hazard. :lol:

Rob