Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex polisher

KrazyTrain

Question

I have been thinking about stepping up to a flex polisher??? i know that this a little more aggressive and you have to be more carefull they you do with the PC but i am wanting cut the time down a little on some of my paint correction jobs and i figure this might help.

Soooo tell me about you and your flex??? do you like it? is it really better and more agressive if used properly? should i just do the slow cut process and quit complaining and save my money? As i slowly get more and more people wanting me to do thier cars i was just hoping this would save me and them time.

Thanks in advance :2thumbs:

14 answers to this question

I just purchased a Flex. All that I read is that you will need a less aggressive polish/pad to achieve the same correction as a PC. Now, my UDM seemed to do more than a PC but I wanted faster correction. We shall see.

got a flex from the Mrs for Christmas....., and yes it does cut the time down cause you can just about sit on the thing and it'll still rotate! Love it!! Just pay attention the first time or so. I made it easy..., I did my mother-in-law's 2year old Beemer....,that way if I screwed up......lol:)

can the flex use the adams pads?

excellent question!! I would love to know the answer to that one myself. Hope someone chimes in soon..., fixin to order a few Adam's pads for the pc this weekend, if someone hasn't chimed in by then I'll let you know by mid week when mine show up. :rockon:

excellent question!! I would love to know the answer to that one myself. Hope someone chimes in soon..., fixin to order a few Adam's pads for the pc this weekend, if someone hasn't chimed in by then I'll let you know by mid week when mine show up. :rockon:

Yes they fit :thumbsup:

I pretty much only use my Flex. I have a PC but its only for if someone is helping me or I need to do some tight work (4" pads). I would say the Flex can do about 80% of what a rotary can do but it is safer than a true rotary. It does cut down on the time required to do a job.

Yes they fit :thumbsup:

I pretty much only use my Flex. I have a PC but its only for if someone is helping me or I need to do some tight work (4" pads). I would say the Flex can do about 80% of what a rotary can do but it is safer than a true rotary. It does cut down on the time required to do a job.

That is Awsome I think I am going to invest in a flex:2thumbs: