Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Tire Applicator

Natch02

Question

22 answers to this question

LOL what is that, are they the same size as the APW applicators?

They are almost exactly the same size, but the foam is different density -- the blach "handle" part is much denser than that part on the APW applicator, and the bottom part is different, too - on the black pad it's thicker and a waffle pattern (the APW one is flat)

Rich

II usually just use an old MicroFiber towel with a little VRT. I like the tires black, but not shiny.

Take a blue tire sponge and cut it in half and use the now flat edge to apply the VRT. Works great on low profile tires and now you the other half to use to make up other different size sponges. (Thanks to Taig for this tip).

I love the new Tire Applicators! :2thumbs:

I tried them over the weekend for the first time and they worked great on my truck tires. The face was not 'chewed up' by the tires like the blue sponge was, and the softer 'face' of the sponge made it easier to get to the bottom of the tire. The handle on the top kept the VRT on the sponge and not on my hands.

They are almost exactly the same size, but the foam is different density -- the blach "handle" part is much denser than that part on the APW applicator, and the bottom part is different, too - on the black pad it's thicker and a waffle pattern (the APW one is flat)

Rich

I really like how the dense foam makes them feel so substantial.