Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blue Glass Towels leaving fibers/lint

CWBowen

Question

I just started using the window cleaner with the blue window wash towels and they leave a lot of fibers/lint on the glass. Any way to avoid this? Also the stickers that come on the towels when new will not totally come off, there is alot of the sticker backing stuck to the towel. Can't say that the towels are very impressive, although the cleaner works great and there are no streaks.

12 answers to this question

I'll try washing them, and I'm getting ready to clay later this week. When washing the Adams MF towels, what is the best way to seperate them or can they all be washed together? I have the big white dry towels, waterless wash towels, window towels and lots of the plush blue towels. I didn't know if I could combine or need to eperate. Thanks for the help

My window towels are yellow......did they change them?:(

No lint problem for me.:)

I have the blue ones, they are the same as the yellow. No lint here. I always wash before using and I clay my glass to make sure it is smooth. I had fibers on my windshield from using regular MF towels but not anymore :2thumbs:

My window towels are yellow......did they change them?:(

No lint problem for me.:)

I have the yellow ones as well. No lint problem ever with these. But I'm like AJ. I never use any new towels without washing them first. As for the sticky stuff............I've never seen stickers on any of Adam's towels. If that's what the mftr. is doing, then maybe that needs to be addressed on a higher level.

PLEASE........don't EVER put sticky labels on our towels!

I have the yellow ones as well. No lint problem ever with these. But I'm like AJ. I never use any new towels without washing them first. As for the sticky stuff............I've never seen stickers on any of Adam's towels. If that's what the mftr. is doing, then maybe that needs to be addressed on a higher level.

PLEASE........don't EVER put sticky labels on our towels!

They are sending you used towels Rich. The stickers have already been removed! :lolsmack:

They are sending you used towels Rich. The stickers have already been removed! :lolsmack:

Story of my life. Everything's been used before I got it.

Hope my wife doesn't read that. :o

Story of my life. Everything's been used before I got it.

Hope my wife doesn't read that. :o

Aw, and I was going to make a joke until I scrolled down all the way :lolsmack:

Aw, and I was going to make a joke until I scrolled down all the way :lolsmack:

She's probably the ONLY thing that wasn't used before I got her. Guess that's a rare find these days. :lolsmack:

Tell me about it, and the only good ones are already taken...oh well...less money to spend on them and more to spend on Adam's :willy:

I'll be grabbing these new glass towels this Friday, and the Waterless Wash/towel combo - great for the vette since I refuse to put water on it

See you there Rich!:thumbsup: