Customer Service 866.965.0400

A little idle video of the NASTY ZO6!!

Sizzle Chest

That sounds sweet. What mods have you done to it? And have you dynoed or taken it to the drag strip?

Thank you! Heads/cam/intake/throttle body/cold air kit/full exhaust/etc,etc!!

RWHP: 552 RWTQ: 492

No 1/4 mile times yet. 1/8 mile it runs spinning on street tires (I have drag radials for the winter!!) 6.90's @ 105mph.

I will be taking it on October 11th to the Miami Mile race. It is a standing start top speed run/race!

:cheers:

That's most impressive. I am looking at getting a used c6z06 in the next few months and was curious on results and pricing of some of the standard mods (headers/full exhaust, cam, cold air) heads may be a little more than I would want to spend but maybe you could make some other good recommendations. Thanks

That's most impressive. I am looking at getting a used c6z06 in the next few months and was curious on results and pricing of some of the standard mods (headers/full exhaust, cam, cold air) heads may be a little more than I would want to spend but maybe you could make some other good recommendations. Thanks

Touch base with me anytime amigo. I'd be glad to help you out if I can, or just BS about 'vettes!

Thanks all!!!

AZGTO: Factory heads, just ported. The LS7 heads are really very good from the factory! I went with the GM Perf Stage 3 cam, it's pretty big...here are some specs:

Specifically released as a cam upgrade for the LS7 engine, these cams will work with all LS style engines --- nasty sound and big torque.

Advertised Duration (I/E) 294/335

Durartion @ 0.050’ 233/276

LSA 107

Lift (w/1.7) 0.595/0.595

Lift (w/1.8) 0.630/0.630

LS7 engine-dyno results with "Stage 3" cam show;

600hp @ 6800rpm

526ft-lbs @ 4900rpm – over 450ft-lbs from 3200 to 6800rpm’s

:burnout: