Customer Service 866.965.0400

My detailed Viper

Timmer

Welcome to AF Tim !!!!

That looks great :drool::drool::drool:

While the DS will give you a great shine you should add some protection to it, either some Buttery Wax or even better some Americana Paste Wax. you'll be amazed what it will look like with this stuff on there :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

This is with Buttery Wax

web.jpg?ver=12510705570001

Ya know Tim, I am sure your a nice guy and all...

But I don't think you have shown that viper the right kind of love. Maybe you should let me borrow the keys for about 5 minutes :D I promise not to leave the parking lot, but you might need new tires :D:D:D

BUT, that car is HOT!!!! Very nice!!!

Welcome to AF Tim !!!!

While the DS will give you a great shine you should add some protection to it, either some Buttery Wax or even better some Americana Paste Wax. you'll be amazed what it will look like with this stuff on there :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

I think I'll give the Buttery Wax a try.

Do I have to use the clay bar first?

Have you clayed your car ever? If not then I'd strongly recommend it. You don't have to but the results you get after claying are much better and the wax is sticking to your paint, and not all the contaminants in your paint.

I think I'll give the Buttery Wax a try.

Do I have to use the clay bar first?

You will love the results !!!!!

Claying first is always a good idea but it's not mandatory :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Rule of thumb is if a car is garage kept clay once or twice per year, if it lives outside clay more often. But claying should usually be followed up with polishing :2thumbs:

Welcome to AF Tim !!!!

This is with Buttery Wax

web.jpg?ver=12510705570001

Bill is right the stuff really is amazing. If you notice, the shine is so great that you can make out Bill himself just above the fog light. Even more impressive is how shiny his head is in the picture - that's made possible by 4 coats of BSG. :jester:

Bill is right the stuff really is amazing. If you notice, the shine is so great that you can make out Bill himself just above the fog light. Even more impressive is how shiny his head is in the picture - that's made possible by 4 coats of BSG. :jester:

The dome gets BW too, BSG just doesn't last long enough :rockon::rockon::rockon: