Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie with a ?

Hotwheel

Question

Hi Guy's, I've used some Adams products for a while now but it's time to get really serious. I just got a new Challenger and want to start off right.

I have a couple of Questions.

The car was built on 7/30/09 how long should I wait till I put on a quality wax like Butter or Americana, does the paint still have to cure like in the old days?

Can the Green wheel cleaner be used straight or should it be cut for use on clear coated aluminum wheels?

Thanks

12 answers to this question

The paint can be waxed right away because its baked at the factory. But before applying any wax you should clay the car first, even new cars need it. And if the wheels are clear coated you can use the gwc straight but you can save some by diluting it a little. :2thumbs:

The paint can be waxed right away because its baked at the factory. But before applying any wax you should clay the car first, even new cars need it. And if the wheels are clear coated you can use the gwc straight but you can save some by diluting it a little. :2thumbs:

Yes, yes and yes :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Guy's, I've used some Adams products for a while now but it's time to get really serious. I just got a new Challenger and want to start off right.

I have a couple of Questions.

The car was built on 7/30/09 how long should I wait till I put on a quality wax like Butter or Americana, does the paint still have to cure like in the old days?

Can the Green wheel cleaner be used straight or should it be cut for use on clear coated aluminum wheels?

Thanks

congrats on the car...before jeff freaks out and drools on his keyboard. lets get the info out there for him.. what model chally is it? i think ur only the 2nd challenger on here

Thanks for the replies guy's. She is a 09 R/T Classic in B-5 Blue. I've had some nice car's over the years, but this is the only I've ever owned where people stare and pointing when they see it. I can't wait to get her really glowing with some Adams wax.

Thanks for the replies guy's. She is a 09 R/T Classic in B-5 Blue. I've had some nice car's over the years, but this is the only I've ever owned where people stare and pointing when they see it. I can't wait to get her really glowing with some Adams wax.

B-5 Blue is that rare color right? yea can we please see some pics...?

I am waiting till the convertibles come out before making a decesion. Up unti now I have not been thrilled. But your color and stripe is by far the best looking I have seen by far. Good Luck.