Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from Corvettes At Carlisle 2009

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Just went back to refresh my memory on what a great show this was last year! Hard to believe, next weekend, we are heading back to Carlisle to do it again.:banana:

Same team, and I'm super excited to host the Customer Appreciation Party again on Friday night. Marcello's Italian Ristorante will again be catering, and there will be vino, cold beer, and N/A refreshments for all who come hungry and thirsty... :cheers:

Just went back to refresh my memory on what a great show this was last year! Hard to believe, next weekend, we are heading back to Carlisle to do it again.:banana:

Same team, and I'm super excited to host the Customer Appreciation Party again on Friday night. Marcello's Italian Ristorante will again be catering, and there will be vino, cold beer, and N/A refreshments for all who come hungry and thirsty... :cheers:

Brother Adam

Your generosity is overwhelming...THANK YOU!!

Haven't missed this party since it's inception, and will be there again, with camera in hand.

Looking forward to re-connecting with everybody!

Also, what are your thoughts on having supplies physically at Carlisle to sell, versus taking orders w/ shipping discounts? I recall our conversation in April where you indicated you may throttle back on the actual "for-sale" inventory you bring to Carlisle?

I'm asking as a couple of friends are planning on re-stocking their detailing shelves while there, and I don't want them to be disappointed...

Best,

Brother Al

:thumbsup:

I am trying to swing someone to accompany me since it is such a long drive for me. I can let you know by then. I would like to come out and see everyone again. Where do you stay when you are at Carlisle? We may even have to just make it a long day but I really want to make dinner this year since I didn't find the house last year until the food was all gone! LOL

I am trying to swing someone to accompany me since it is such a long drive for me. I can let you know by then. I would like to come out and see everyone again. Where do you stay when you are at Carlisle? We may even have to just make it a long day but I really want to make dinner this year since I didn't find the house last year until the food was all gone! LOL

You won't be staying in Carlisle. It is booked up for the next two years. Look a little further out.

Tom,

I stay at a Red Roof Inn about 25 miles East of Carlisle (not the most luxurious of accommodations, but it works and the rates are generally good), and we take some twisty back roads to the fairgrounds. PM me if you want specifics, but AJ is right - it may be sold out. Plus, it's the wrong direction for you....

Regardless, it is my intent to bring my car...I've already got my windshield sticker.

:2thumbs:

AJ:

Looking forward to reconnecting after the great time at Grabiak's in April!!

:patriot:

I stayed about 25 minutes west of Carlisle last year. I now know how big this Corvette thing is in Carlisle. Let's just hope it is a little drier this year. I always look forward to seeing the Adam and AJ show!

Hmm think i might stop in this year.

If anybody needs help for direction etc. for around this area just shout it out. I live only twenty minutes aways and in carlisle and surrounding areas all the time.

One word of advise there is contruction on 81 south which has been making things a mess. So you all have been warned. lol

Were is the party at?

Al, I'm betting if you give Adam a list of what you need, he'll put it back for you to pick up to be sure you get all you need.

Duff, try the Super 8 in Chambersburg/Scotland. That's where we're staying. $59 a nite senior rate, but not much more for you younger guys. It's about 25 miles west of Carlisle, clean, newer, and there's a gas station and Mc D's right across the street. :thumbsup:

Which gate Aj?

Jesse, walk out gate 3 and the very first street on your left, walk down it. You can't miss us.

Plus there's usually a big Adam's bottle on the roof! :lolsmack:

Jesse, walk out gate 3 and the very first street on your left, walk down it. You can't miss us.

Plus there's usually a big Adam's bottle on the roof! :lolsmack:

It's always a great time!!!

:2thumbs:

Tom & Al looking forward to seeing everyone!!:thumbsup:

I'm hoping you'll have your jacket from your win at the GM Nationals!! Also hoping it will be too hot & sunny for you to wear it!

Looking forward to congratulating you in person, Chris!

:glasses:

• 1 month later...