Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just wanted to mention again......

BrandonL

Question

If anyone in the San Fernando Valley/ Greater LA area is looking for detailing supplies be sure to check out Bruce Papp (b_pappy on the forums). I am completely floored at the level of service that Bruce continues to provide me with and it is a pleasure to do business with him and his lovely wife Tracy every time. I'm currently trying to start up a side business detailing cars and not only has he helped me out with great pricing and product recommendations but he has even gone so far as to refer business to me.

So for that, Bruce, I thank you. You have not only proven yourself to be an asset to the Adams team but you have grown to be a good friend. Teena and I will have to hook up with you two for dinner some time in the next few weeks :2thumbs:

8 answers to this question

:o Awww shucks guys, thanks. I'm just trying to offer the same great personal level of service that Adam's gives. I have to admit, this isn't my full time job, I do it because I enjoy it, and enjoy hanging out with other enthusiasts, learning and teaching with all of you.

I got jammed up just before vacation with my personal cars being in bad need of a detail, Brandon came over and gave me a hand, and did a great job.

Bruce

Edited by b_pappy