Customer Service 866.965.0400

my garage looks like a tanning salon :)

6spdg37s

i put up 2 more sets of 4' dual tube floresent lights so now theres 6 4' tubes in there and 4 reg style bulbs in the openers its bright as *** but heres the negative. now i can see a few scratches and swirls on the viper :(

today was the first day i even started the viper in 3 weeks its been bad weather up here + i have no time and wen i do i play with the bike its so much easier

:lolsmack: I know what you mean. I now have 5 of those 1200 watt halogens in my garage. Sometimes it actually gets a little too hot to be working in there. And at night, when the garage door is open and you look at the house from the street, the glow makes it look like some sort of Area 51 hanger or something. The neighbors must wonder what the heck is going in in there. :lol:

Sounds good! But you've been here long enough were are the pics!?!? :worth:

:D

i know i know i was trying to figure out how to take a picture of light. so i figured if i do it during the day i can get a shot with them off as well

I have 4 8ft banks in my garage but I need to add some on the extreme sides to get more side illumination. Now, I have been more clever about running AC to them first.

The less I have to deal with halogens (hot, pain to position) the better. It does not replace halogens but then i have the dual xenon flashlight for spotting swirls.

I have 4 8ft banks in my garage but I need to add some on the extreme sides to get more side illumination. Now, I have been more clever about running AC to them first.

The less I have to deal with halogens (hot, pain to position) the better. It does not replace halogens but then i have the dual xenon flashlight for spotting swirls.

i was going to run them to a switch. but i got the plug in ones with the pull chain instead. made my life easier