Customer Service 866.965.0400

More Questions

694doorbird

Question

I plan on ordering a gallon of the detail spray to get ready for the fall. I'll have three vehicles to get done before winter hits.

I'm also going to try the Invisible Undercarriage Spray. I'm very courious to see how it works. I like what it did to the Suburban in Adam's video.

Is there a difference between Adam's Detail Spray and Meguires Spray?

Is there a difference between Adams All Purpose Cleaner and Simple Green?

Do most of you have separate funnels for all the products, or just rinse one

funnel after each use?

Has anyone used the metal polish? How do you like it? Yes, the Thunderbird

has a lot of brite-work.

Is there a difference between the Buttery and Americana Waxes? Besides one

is a liquid and one is a paste?

Thanks for your patience. This is truly a new learning experience for me.

13 answers to this question

funnel after each use?

has a lot of brite-work.

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

:jester:

funnel after each use?

has a lot of brite-work.

Seriously. The DS is the best out there, wipes down easy and really enhances the shine !!!

APC and Simple Green are just different cleaners, so anything you get will just be opinion. I like APC much better :2thumbs:

I just rinse my funnel and move on.

The metal polish is amazing, it is a chemical cleaner not an abrasive. Extremely easy to use and great results :rockon:

Big differences between BW and APW, both are outstanding. BW is a polymer blend that is extremely easy to use. APW is a high concentration carnauba paste that gives that delivers great depth and really lasts :banana::banana::banana:

I plan on ordering a gallon of the detail spray to get ready for the fall. I'll have three vehicles to get done before winter hits.

I'm also going to try the Invisible Undercarriage Spray. I'm very courious to see how it works. I like what it did to the Suburban in Adam's video.

funnel after each use?

has a lot of brite-work.

Thanks for your patience. This is truly a new learning experience for me.

I don't know about Meg's but I know Adam's is better then Mother's. It seems to have more lubricity and gives more depth to the finish. I've used them side by side to confirm that I wasn't just crazy. lol

The invisible undercarriage may be my favorite Adam's product. It's fantastic.

I've never used simple green but love APC.

I use the same funnel and just clean it.

The metal polish is very good. I was surprised at how far it brought back my very neglected valve cover, which I polished a couple years ago and basically forgot about it.

I've never used Americana but I've used buttery alot. I'm happy with the results but it doesn't seem to last long.

I don't know about Meg's but I know Adam's is better then Mother's. It seems to have more lubricity and gives more depth to the finish. I've used them side by side to confirm that I wasn't just crazy. lol

The invisible undercarriage may be my favorite Adam's product. It's fantastic.

I've never used simple green but love APC.

I use the same funnel and just clean it.

The metal polish is very good. I was surprised at how far it brought back my very neglected valve cover, which I polished a couple years ago and basically forgot about it.

I've never used Americana but I've used buttery alot. I'm happy with the results but it doesn't seem to last long.

APC is a bit stronger than SG. SG is good for some things like scrubbing out truck beds. I will sometimes mix a SG mixture with some dish soap to clean out things like trailers, truck beds, etc.

The Americana Wax lasts a long time and gives a good protective finish to your paint. I like it better than the Buttery Wax for those reasons.But it doesn't shine a whole lot, so I go over it with the BSG for that deep wet look. The undercarriage spray is one of my favorite products. Cleans up those wheel wells real nice. You can't go wrong with any of the products. :2thumbs:

The americana doesn't shine a whole lot? :confused:

Not really. It has a clean, smooth look to it, a nice clean shine, but not a real shiny shine. Adam and I discussed this and both agreed that shine isn't the main thing with it. It lasts a long, long time though and will protect your paint like a good wax should. But for that real wet, deep shine, you'll want to add BSG on top.

I think now we are getting into a discussion on the differences between a polymer blend and a carnauba.

And remember, this is just my opinion. They both serve a purpose and they all look different to different peoples eyes.

Myself, I like the look of carnauba :hi:

Thanks for the replies. I'm out of the Mequires detail spray, and don't have enough of Adam's spray to do my car. I'm going to order a gallon of it.

I like my cars to have a deep shine to them, so I may order the Americana also and compare the to the buttery wax.