Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from a New Member in PA

DavidHoward1

I met Adam for the first time at Carlisle and heard so many good things from members in my Corvette Club that I had to drop by, ask a few questions, learn from the team and then made my first, and now my second, purchase. I am taking delivery of a 1971 Brandshatch Green Coupe this weekend and the surface on the car is in trouble. I will see what I can do to bring her back and more pictures will be forthcoming. Wish me luck, and success.

Thanks to all.

David Howard

Thanks David, and nice chatting with you here this evening. First, thanks for your purchase, and second, :welcomebanner: to our family!

Can you bring the car to our booth the first weekend of October, for the Fall Carlisle show? I'll personally work on your car, and see what we can do to bring it back.

Post photos when you take delivery, and we'll organize a game plan.

Thanks and again, welcome to our family!

Adam:thumbsup:

Here are four pictures I have thus far. I'll get many more when she arrives this weekend. I think I will have my hands full, but I love a challenge.

post-1762-136818008797_thumb.jpg

post-1762-136818008778_thumb.jpg

post-1762-136818008784_thumb.jpg

post-1762-136818008788_thumb.jpg

post-1762-136818008792_thumb.jpg

I am honored that you might be willing to help me out with this one and as a garage find I will do my best to get it down to Carlisle this October.

Thank you very much.

David Howard

That's a beauty !!!!

Hard to tell without closeups but there was no clear coat back then so the majority of the issues I see could just be oxidation. If that's the case you should be able to clean that up good :thumbsup:

I hope to have closeups by the end of the labor day weekend. When I get them, I will post them. Can't wait to dig in and thanks for the great encouragement.

David:thumbsup:

Welcome David! Man, I love that color! Once Adam and his crew get their hands on it it'll be near perfect.

Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Thank you Rich, I appreciate it. I did see another 71 Brandshatch Green at the Corvettes at Carlisle show this past weekend and it was a beauty. Made me want to dig in now. Can't wait. Will be bringing this new 71 down to the Fall Carlisle show the end of the month and let Adam and crew take a peek first hand at the finish. :xfingers: I am excited.

Thanks again.

David

drippinwelcum.gif

Nice car and when the Adam's crew is done with detailing it that baby should shine so much that you have to wear shades. :glasses:

Now that sounds like fun. Here is a picture of a 454 version (not mine) I saw this past weekend at Corvettes at Carlisle. As taste of the shine to come...

post-1762-136818008818_thumb.jpg

post-1762-136818008824_thumb.jpg

post-1762-136818008831_thumb.jpg

I look forward to the challenge. :pc:

David

Pottstown is about 40 minutes outside of Philly and 20 minutes east of Reading.

Welcome..

Hey Nitelord - I live outside of Pottstown as well, in South Coventry. I see that you are an authorized dealer for Adam's. Would you happen be able to point me in the direction of a good detailing shop in the area? I have a 2009 G8 GT that is in need of a good clay bar, machine swirl removal, polish and wax job - but I want to make sure it's done by someone reputable. I would do it myself (with Adam's stuff of course ;)), but time is limited these days as a new parent of a nine month old. :willy:

Curious - as an authorized dealer, do you only sell to shops?

There are a couple of good people in the area. I can't speak as to how they work or if they use Adams products. I kind of doubt they do.

I've always done my own detailing. That's kind of how I stumbled upon Adams Polishes. Been hooked ever since.

Enjoy your baby. They grow so fast. :willy::willy::willy: My daughter started 5th grade this year. My son is in 3rd. Seems like yesterday I was taking them to day care.