Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana

Gambrinus

Question

12 answers to this question

Depending on the temp and humidity when you apply you'll get an answer of anything from 5 minutes to 30 + minutes. Aother easy way is to just do two panels at a time, when done applying to the second panel go back and see if it is fully cured on the first panel. If it is , great, take it off. If it isn't, apply to a third panel then go back and check again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by C6Bill

I let it sit on the car the first time for about 30 mins. I thought I was going to pass out trying to get it off.

Now I do the 2 panel technique mentioned above and never had any problems. For example I do apply it to half the hood, then go the next helf and apply it and immediatly go back to the first half and remove it. Then go to the 2nd half and remove it. Thats a pretty big area so it is pushing the limits of the cure time for easy removal. So you have to work quick...thats my method anyway.

justinN1_C5, That's how I did my Challenger this past weekend, if it's on any longer it's a bear to get off, but no matter how long it takes to remove it is WELL worth it. One thing I've noticed other than that amazing shine is the way it seems to repel dust. the car has been sitting in the garage for a couple of days now with no dust accumulating on it.

I let it sit on the car the first time for about 30 mins. I thought I was going to pass out trying to get it off.

I usually put it on and then do my interior so it seats for 30 min or better and never had a problem getting it off. Maybe the high humidity here on Long Island has something to do with it. :confused: