Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing Help

SRT8U

Question

I have clayed my car, used FMP and then used MSW. The finish looked great, but when I parked my car in the sun today I noticed all kinds of fine spider webs in the paint.

What should I do?

Any advice would be appreciated.

9 answers to this question

When doing paint correction you want to work on one 2'x2' area until you get it to where you want in terms of perfection, this way you know what process you need to use to complete the rest of the car and get the results you are looking for. You may have needed to use some SHR before the FMP depending on the severity of the swirl marks. Take a picture to show us the swirls, and watch Junkman's paint correction videos if you haven't already

When doing paint correction you want to work on one 2'x2' area until you get it to where you want in terms of perfection, this way you know what process you need to use to complete the rest of the car and get the results you are looking for. You may have needed to use some SHR before the FMP depending on the severity of the swirl marks. Take a picture to show us the swirls, and watch Junkman's paint correction videos if you haven't already

:iagree: pretty much sums it up.

:thumbsup:

Those are not bad at all, they will come easy with the proper technique. As Gerry said, take a look at the Junkman's video's. If that doesn't get you there maybe we have a member in your area who could lend a hand :hi:

If you don't have SHR you can try the FMP with an Orange Pad. No need to do anything about the wax, polishing will take it off for you :thumbsup:

Just remember, go slow and do a couple of passes if that is what it takes. Do small sections at a time and then move on once you have the results you are looking for.

:iagree: watch AJ's videos