Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Revive Polish?

rb11701

Question

I thought I had read somewhere that a new version of Revive was coming out. Blue in color and even better than before. Has the new Revive hit the shelves yet? I was get ready to order some but would like to get the new stuff.

BAH! Posted this in the wrong section. Mods, please move to the product section. Thanks!

Edited by rb11701

17 answers to this question

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the new revive that may or may not be blue. I also may or may not currently have a bottle in my possession the possibly have or have not tested and have or have not determined that it is a big improvement over the original :D

LOL. I may or may not have to wait to maybe or maybe not try something that may or may not be available but maybe or maybe not will be better.

I am confused now. Maybe I need a nap, maybe not. :lolsmack:

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the new revive that may or may not be blue. I also may or may not currently have a bottle in my possession that I possibly have or have not tested and have or have not determined that it is a big improvement over the original :D

We can neither confirm nor deny if Dylan has been drinking the alleged new formula... :willy::willy::willy::lol::lol::lol: