Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Metal Polish - Wow!

Marylander

Question

My cars are mostly devoid of chrome, so I haven't had that much experience with the Metal Polish. But I had some on hand and I thought I'd do a quick hit on my aluminum Macbook. I did one quick pass -- can you tell which side got the treatment? :D

IMG_0267.jpg

Honesty, I had no idea the finish was so bad. Needless to say I'm impressed. :cheers:

19 answers to this question

Is this stuff safe for stainless steel appliances?(serious question)

I've used it on my stainless steel sink and it worked great. SO i think it would be fine.

But I would try it on a inconspicuous spot first to be sure :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How are you guys using it? I just got my first bottle of metal polish the other day for my exhaust tips. It was a bit of a pain to use and it really didn't look like I did anything to them in the end. Then again the exhaust system is about a month old so idk.

How are you guys using it? I just got my first bottle of metal polish the other day for my exhaust tips. It was a bit of a pain to use and it really didn't look like I did anything to them in the end. Then again the exhaust system is about a month old so idk.

Well I'm going to assume you cleaned it off real good first. The metal polish is simple to use, apply with a MF applicator, buff with a MF towel. I've always had great succes with it. What kind of metal and finish are your tips?

Well I'm going to assume you cleaned it off real good first. The metal polish is simple to use, apply with a MF applicator, buff with a MF towel. I've always had great succes with it. What kind of metal and finish are your tips?

They're stainless steel. I have the mopar catback which is basically a corsa exhaust with mopar stamped on the tips.

And lets see some pictures :2thumbs:

I'm going to take a few when I get home from class today. Just got tints so ill throw in a picture of my tip just for you!

Hey Jeff, I have found over the years that Adams Metal Polish is fantastic stuff for the beautiful scratch free look. With that said it doesn't have the abrasives in it that other metal polishes do, hence less scratches. If I need to do my tips on the inside with the exhaust black, I usually use the more abrasive one first pass to get the tough stuff off and then follow up with Adams Metal Polish for the great shiny non scratched surface. I use Adams Metal Polish #1 & #2 on the outside only, but I am using the old Metal Polish #1 & #2 because I don't have the new stuff yet. I had stocked up on the pink Metal Polish because of all of the polished aluminum on my 32.