Customer Service 866.965.0400

its a sad day for me...

iceboi714

Got into an accident 2 days ago. Rear ended. The other car was lower than mine it seems and it went under my crash bar in the rear. Ill post up some pictures when I get them uploaded in a bit...:(:(:(:jawdrop::jawdrop:

Bummer. I hope the insurance co. takes good care of you. :xfingers:

Well I think its a pretty much open and shut case. But the parents freaked out and got a lawyer...whoop-dee-doo. There goes half of my claim :(. Got some back pain and neck so getting treatment for that in the meantime. Now looking for a body shop to get estimates.

Looking on the bright side...I was about fully detail the car...If I did and this happened...I would be devastated...:lolsmack:

Looking on the bright side...I was about fully detail the car...If I did and this happened...I would be devastated... :lolsmack:

You have no idea my friend!

Our '81 El Camino had just undergone a FULL, and I mean FULL Adam's treatment and was looking better than EVER before... Exactly 2 weeks to the day after that it was totaled :( Maybe the Adam's shine had the guy blinded enough not to see the red light :(

But your damage does not look bad! Hope you get it replaced soon and get that detail you have been after!

You have no idea my friend!

Our '81 El Camino had just undergone a FULL, and I mean FULL Adam's treatment and was looking better than EVER before... Exactly 2 weeks to the day after that it was totaled :( Maybe the Adam's shine had the guy blinded enough not to see the red light :(

But your damage does not look bad! Hope you get it replaced soon and get that detail you have been after!

Ouch...that has to hurt. My damage is not too bad.. The only thing bugging me is that the spare tire area is pushed up where the spare doesn't fit there anymore. Only way I can think of fix that (sort of) is gettin a hammer and "bang bang bang". The exhaust is pushed in and the piping is probably bent somewhere. My driver seat creaks everytime I sit down on it and lean back on it. I don't know. Obviously it won't ever be the same again...but just knowing that its been in an accident doesn't put me at ease. OCD OCD!!!! :lol: We will see how it is after the repairs.

That sucks, but it sounds like you were not hurt; that's the important thing.

The good news is that the Lexus that hit you was probably insured.

A friend of mine had his M3 totaled when an uninsured driver made a sudden, illegal U-turn in front of him and he T-boned her. Airbags deployed, he broke his wrist and his girlfriend broke her ankle.

The other driver gave an address when the Sheriff showed-up; when the insurance co. and Sheriff investigated later, the woman had high-tailed it back to Mexico. :(

That sucks, but it sounds like you were not hurt; that's the important thing.

The good news is that the Lexus that hit you was probably insured.

A friend of mine had his M3 totaled when an uninsured driver made a sudden, illegal U-turn in front of him and he T-boned her. Airbags deployed, he broke his wrist and his girlfriend broke her ankle.

The other driver gave an address when the Sheriff showed-up; when the insurance co. and Sheriff investigated later, the woman had high-tailed it back to Mexico. :(

Hey..that sounds like my last accident. A few years back I also got rear ended. A fairly new Corolla (approx 2 years old at the time) was hit pretty much the same as this accident. Exchanged information, he had an expired ID with a P.O. BOX address. A temporary Permit/ID saying one is being sent to him. Police came but no report was made. Exchanged info and the next day he calls saying he can get it fixed. Damaged seemed a lot so we told him that we are going through insurance. After that, he was no where to be found.