Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much Revive Polish to use

espop125

Question

10 answers to this question

How much revive polish does everyone use? I used it today and it seemed the more I used the better because it didn't seem to go a long way.

Less is more... apply in thin coats working in a tight circular pattern. Be sure to prime the applicator with detail spray prior to starting each new panel.

Before anyone else asks:

The question has been posed to me that you should never work in circles, but in straight lines. This is true when working with an abrasive product or on a less than spotless panel (i.e.- if polishing with SHR by hand or when dusting with DS work in straight lines)

When using a product like Revive which has no abrasives and would only be used on freshly washed paint its best to work in circles. The product has trace amounts of fillers and is a CLEANING polish, it has ZERO abrasiveness. To properly work the product into the surface and get maximum benefit from it you're best to work in circles.

NOW... if you're using the new blue foam applicators which DO have some mild abrasiveness I would recommend going back to straight lines. If using a microfiber applicator stick with circular motion b/c you essentially have 'no cut' to the application.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks guys I did end up doing it in cirlcular motion because thats when it seemed to cover the best and I am using a microfiber applicator. Just wanted to make sure because the bottle said staight but it was not doing a good job it straight. Thanks again

I use Revive both by hand and with the PC. When using with the PC I use about 4 pea-sized drops, very little (if any) pressure on setting of 4-5. I also don't move as slow as when I use SHR because you aren't doing any correcting.

It works great on clearcoated wheels too, especially on the 4" pads

I use Revive both by hand and with the PC. When using with the PC I use about 4 pea-sized drops, very little (if any) pressure on setting of 4-5. I also don't move as slow as when I use SHR because you aren't doing any correcting.

It works great on clearcoated wheels too, especially on the 4" pads

what color pad do you use with the revive?

Less is more!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" background=skins/skin_1/images/inside_top_bg.gif colSpan=2 height=65><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=603 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>customer-service.gif </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=568><!-- XmlPackage: product.variantsinrightbar.xml.config --><!--Copyright 1995-2007 AspDotNetStorefront.com-->

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>function popupimg(url) { window.open('popup.aspx?src=' + url,'LargerImage8733897','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,copyhistory=no,width=500,height=500,left=0,top=0'); return (true); }</SCRIPT>

87.jpg

spacer.gif

showlarger.gif

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var addthis_pub="scott111";</SCRIPT>lg-share-en.gif<SCRIPT src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/200/addthis_widget.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

Adam's Revive Fine Hand Polish . . .

Increases your paint's depth, shine and clarity while removing old wax, cleaning the paint, and leaving clearcoat ready for wax. Works incredibly well with our new Hex Grip BLUE Fine Foam Applicator pad!

Our Revive Polish was just awarded the Best Car Polish and Cleaner by BestCovery.com, “Discover the Best of Everything.” Article available here: http://www.bestcovery.com/best-car-polish

Adam's Revive Prewax Cleaner Polish is a non-corrective paint polish that's formulated to keep paint in perfect or near perfect condition shining bright without harsh abrasives. Use Revive Polish after removing bonded contamination with Adam's Detail Clay.

Adam's Revive Polish cleans deep into your paint's microscopic pores, making your clearcoat as clear as it can possibly be. As it works, Adam's Revive Polish wets the paint with essential oils, making your car's finish darker, rich and radiant.

Revive Fine Hand Polish is easy to apply by hand, with our specifically designed Blue Hex Grip Foam Applicator. After polishing with Adam's Revive, your car is ready for your favorite wax.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>