Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking Detail Steps

DieselDude

Question

This is what I am having to deal with (picture below).

picture.php?albumid=244&pictureid=1413

After watching the DVD twice and reading the board here. My plans are the following so what do you all think?

Wash and Dry

Clay Bar

Wash and Dry

Swirl and Haze Remover (SHR) Wipe following

Fine Machine Polish (FMP) Wipe following

Machine Super Wax (MSW) Wipe following

Buttery Wax

I am going to get all this done in one day.

10 answers to this question

Good choice :) . You're probably going to have go over it a few times with the Swirl and Haze Remover and the Orange pad. Then finish with the Fine Machine Polish and Machine Super wax like you plan. wait for at least 12 hours before you apply the Buttery Wax though as you might get some light hazing that you would need to wipe off from the curing of the Machine Super Wax. Other than that you're looking good.

Just make sure to work slow and in small areas at a time and you're golden :2thumbs:

Edited by BrandonL

That's a lot of work for one day, but it can be done. Just to warn you, you may not get the results you wanted after the 1st try, especially if there are lots of places to correct.

I did the same thing when I first got my Adam's goodies, took all day to do my truck and it looked much better, but not the way I had hoped. I am now slowly working one area at a time, getting my technique down, and doing some wetsanding (after getting lessons) I'll do the whole truck again next month when it is cooler.