Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior of G8 question...

FinishedDetailing

Question

On the doors by the handles and the dash, the material looks like a vinyl but has a tiny square pattern...

Customer has finger prints and some dirt residue on doors... any good ideas on how to get it out? I tried some DS lightly, but I don't want to go at it with anything that will fade the color...

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Haven't encoutered a G8 yet, that's why I ask! =)

10 answers to this question

Use the Leather and Interior Cleaner first with a clean micro. If it's real dirty, repeat till you dont' get any more dirt on your cloth. Then follow up with Leather Conditioner. I know you said it's vinyl, but both products work great on vinyl too. If you find that you get a filmy look on your vinyl after your first conditioning treatment, don't be alarmed. Most untreated fabrics soak it up real quick the first one or two applications. Sometimes you need to do a second or third coat till you see that filmy look disappear. But you'll be amazed at the results. And it won't fade the color. :2thumbs:

Use the Leather and Interior Cleaner first with a clean micro. If it's real dirty, repeat till you dont' get any more dirt on your cloth. Then follow up with Leather Conditioner. I know you said it's vinyl, but both products work great on vinyl too. If you find that you get a filmy look on your vinyl after your first conditioning treatment, don't be alarmed. Most untreated fabrics soak it up real quick the first one or two applications. Sometimes you need to do a second or third coat till you see that filmy look disappear. But you'll be amazed at the results. And it won't fade the color. :2thumbs:

Well said Rich!:2thumbs:

:iagree::iagree:

Amen brother!