Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dad's Z16 and My Baby

MSUGTO

Well Dad had his car Adamized so I figured I'd do my bike as well. I clayed the frame then went over it with some Buttery Wax and she looks great! With the color combo of both my Dad's car and my bike, I had to snap a few pictures!

dsc01070z.jpg

dsc01073p.jpg

dsc01076b.jpg

Thanks for the replies! My poor bike and I have seen our fair share of spills over time, probably best that I didn't do any close ups of her! I'll have to snap some pictures of my Dad's Commemorative-themed garage for you guys, he sure put some work into it.

Thanks for the replies! My poor bike and I have seen our fair share of spills over time, probably best that I didn't do any close ups of her! I'll have to snap some pictures of my Dad's Commemorative-themed garage for you guys, he sure put some work into it.

I'm anxiously waiting for those pics! :drool::drool:

Nice pics and rides!

Wow, your dad is really Z16 crazy with the color matched garage! :) The most I have done is bought the blue Craftsman tool chest that is somewhat close to LMB and those Wal-Mart expanding chairs that are blue and silver (couldn't find the ones with red piping).

Thansk for the compliments! Yeah those brown spots are a pain to get up and we haven't had much success in removing them. Any ideas?

Very nice garage!

For the spots, pour full concentrate APC on them. Let sit for 30 seconds and then wipe up with a towel. It will clean them. When I was filling my spray bottle I spilled some on my garage floor and I have never seen it so clean before (it is also painted).