Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing Shops that use Adam's

srod54321

Question

Is there any way to get a list of detail shops or detailers in my area that use Adam's products? I am looking for shop to do a full clay bar, swirl removal, polish, and wax, and it would be a plus if they used adam's :thumbsup:. I am in the Southeast PA / Philadelphia area.

I would love to get the Junkman paint correction kit - but I am too chicken to use the PC myself. :pc::willy: - especially since the clearcoat on these G8s is really soft :mad:.

11 answers to this question

Don't be afraid to use the PC!!!! The combo is so fool proof that AJ lets little kids use the PC on a strangers car, if it wasnt that safe I dont think Adams would still be in business.:lol: If you did it yourself it would be a great learning experience and good bonding time with your car.;);)

But if you still insist on having someone else do it for you here is a list of dealers in PA.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10"><tbody><tr><td width="50%" valign="top">Mark Stoudt

Bethel, PA

Phone: 570-527-4963

userma3648@yahoo.com

</td> <td width="50%" valign="top">C4 Alley Detailing and Accessories

780 South Second Street

Chambersburg, PA 17201

Phone: 717-263-2794

c4alley@embarqmail.com

</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="50%" valign="top">Keffer Enterprises

Harrisburg, PA

Phone: 717-712-4539

jkeffer@keffer-enterprises.com

www.keffer-enterprises.com

</td> <td width="50%" valign="top">Grabiak Chevrolet

8282 Route 22

New Alexandria, PA 15670

Phone: 724-668-2231

gpc@grabiak.com

www.grabiak.com

</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="50%" valign="top">Mark Kern

292 Ebelhare Rd

Pottstown, PA 19465

Phone: 484-571-6201

mark@adamspolishes.com

Adams Forums: "Nitelord"

</td> <td width="50%" valign="top">County Corvette

315 Westtown Rd

West Chester, PA 19382

Phone: 610-696-7888

denny.parisan@countycorvette.com

www.countycorvette.com</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yes, a list of all dealers is on adamsforums.com. Keep in mind that a lot of kits are put together by Adam, Ashley, or guys like the Junkman as specials to be sold on the website, and they aren't necessarily going to be assembled as a "Kit" by each individual detailer. However, you'll find most dealers just as helpful and friendly as Adam himself, so chances are you'll be able to put together a buy of just what you need.

It's also a good idea to drive your actual to-be-detailed vehicle to the retailer; if you have specific problem areas he'd most likely be happy to take a look and give you some on-the-spot advice. :2thumbs:

Edited by MarylandTDI

Is there any way to get a list of detail shops or detailers in my area that use Adam's products? I am looking for shop to do a full clay bar, swirl removal, polish, and wax, and it would be a plus if they used adam's :thumbsup:. I am in the Southeast PA / Philadelphia area.

I would love to get the Junkman paint correction kit - but I am too chicken to use the PC myself. :pc::willy: - especially since the clearcoat on these G8s is really soft :mad:.

You can do it, just take your time! :thumbsup: We can walk you through it!:burnout:

Heres a suggestion... get yourself the stuff to do the job yourself (either thru the site or one of those dealers listed above) and have them use it to do the detail the first time around. If they're anything like me they'll be more than willing to let you hang around and observe while they do the job.

At the end of the day you'll be out the cost of a detail plus products, but you'll also have a full supply of stuff to continue doing the work yourself from there on out!!

LOL, I was very afraid too. I also have a G8. I've PC'd half my car so far and it looks great and it still has clearcoat ;) I "think" I removed all the scratches, but I haven't pulled it out in the sunlight yet. Under my garage light I just see all the chips in the hood, but no scratches (I hope).

I don't think it's as soft as it is THIN as H E L L!

Don't let that scare you. I have done my G8 with great results.

If it's a DD I wouldn't kill yourself making it immaculate though.