Customer Service 866.965.0400

A few pics of my GT

Guest Luke Warmwater

Guest Luke Warmwater

Thanks Adam for the great products and your help. I still have a lot to learn about properly taking care of my GT but I'm getting there :2thumbs: Be careful about getting wax in the Clear Bra seams :D

This was after a couple hours work using the Waterless Car Wash, a little hand polishing, and then applying the Americana Paste Wax and some VHT. Car looks amazing. The color is so deep. Great stuff!

2009090600.jpg

2009090601.jpg

2009090603.jpg

2009090606.jpg

Guest Luke Warmwater

Thanks everyone. It is definitely my dream car. Every time I open the garage I start giggling like a 5yr old girl :banana: Hope it never wears off. The car is such a pleasure to drive. It's crazy how many people take pictures and hoot and holler. Pictures really don't do the GTs justice if you have never seen one. They are so low and wide. Pull up beside pretty much any car on the road and you have to look up. It's funny pulling up beside a little Fiat Spider and the driver has to look down on you :)

I will def try the BSG. I don't know a Randy Wilson.

Edited by Luke Warmwater

Guest Luke Warmwater

It was my brother's birthday yesterday so I tossed him the keys and he and his wife took it for a lap around a Denver. Me and my nieces followed them to breakfast in his Lexus. It's almost as much fun to follow behind and watch people gawk :)

marksbday.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...