Customer Service 866.965.0400

TBSS got a fresh coat of Americana Goodness

Team Adam's

The TBSS hasn't seen anything other than Waterless Wash and Detail Spray for the better part of a month now. Amazingly it had just now gotten to the point where it needed a full wash and wax, so after detailing the wifes equinox today I pulled my baby into the garage and did a complete wash, spot buffed a few places where there were some minor swirls and added a fresh coat of Americana. Finished just before sunset so I drove up to the local Highschool parking lot and snapped some shots, enjoy :cheers:

DSC_5394.jpg

DSC_5395.jpg

DSC_5396.jpg

DSC_5400.jpg

DSC_5403.jpg

DSC_5410.jpg

DSC_5426.jpg

Note the blacked out puzzle piece sticker... my friend jokes that I'm "Murdered out for Autism Awareness"

The TBSS hasn't seen anything other than Waterless Wash and Detail Spray for the better part of a month now. Amazingly it had just now gotten to the point where it needed a full wash and wax, so after detailing the wifes equinox today I pulled my baby into the garage and did a complete wash, spot buffed a few places where there were some minor swirls and added a fresh coat of Americana. Finished just before sunset so I drove up to the local Highschool parking lot and snapped some shots, enjoy :cheers:

Aren't you a bit old to be cruising high school parking lots? :lol::lol::lol:

Your SS looks great awesome and I'm not even a Chevy guy :thumbsup:. After trying the new WW I will agree that I don't see any reason for my car to get dirty enough to require an entire wash for a while.

Wow, I am constantly amazed at the shine you get on your black TB SS! Simply amazing!

It almost makes me regret trading mine in for silver.....until I remember it only looks that good for 15 seconds or one drive before being completely dusty again. lol Sadly, the 'new car' phase has worn off already and I washed the SS for the first time in almost a month last week. lol It turned to matte silver finish from the dirt/film, but that was about it. Silver rules for a daily. :D