Customer Service 866.965.0400

You Know You Are A Detail Junkie When.....

Chris@Adams

no aj would be perfect in his sgt hat screaming and yelling at people lol that would be great "YOU CALL THIS A DETAIL SON? THAT AINT S--T THAT AINT NO SHINE! ILL TELL YOU WHEN THAT CAR SHINES NO DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY STROKES WITH THE CLAY BAR AND DS! comeon that would be good.

no aj would be perfect in his sgt hat screaming and yelling at people lol that would be great "YOU CALL THIS A DETAIL SON? THAT AINT S--T THAT AINT NO SHINE! ILL TELL YOU WHEN THAT CAR SHINES NO DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY STROKES WITH THE CLAY BAR AND DS! comeon that would be good.

:lol:

I see a video coming....!

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...
My name is Rob and I'm a junkie.........The Raptor is an awesome looking truck. My kids are getting to big and I need a 4 door truck. Does anyone know if they are making a 4 door version?

Rob

They are talking about it. They have said on numerous forums that it is a possibility. However it is going to take away some of the off-roadability because of the longer wheelbase.

Edited by whiterp199

• 4 weeks later...

After washing my truck and then having to run to work for a couple hours yesterday I found my self staring at the reflection on my hood and not the road. For a couple seconds I was driving by the reflection. Then I realized I should probably pay attention to the road.:lolsmack:

After washing my truck and then having to run to work for a couple hours yesterday I found my self staring at the reflection on my hood and not the road. For a couple seconds I was driving by the reflection. Then I realized I should probably pay attention to the road.:lolsmack:

That might be a good idea!:lolsmack: