Customer Service 866.965.0400

2009 Sturgis Mustang Rally

Here are a few pics of the rally. I'll post up total car numbers as soon as I get them from the rally organizers.

At the Show & Shine, we took 2nd place :banana:in the Shelby GT500 class, which consisted of 32-34 cars. It was a bit of a surprise, as there were some really sweet cars there. :drool:

Here are some pics of our car at the Show & Shine, and a pic of our Adam's table in the rally's registration building.

Thanks, I'm pretty partial to mine too, even if the Saleen Extreme has 300 more RWHP:jawdrop:, and is a good 600 lbs lighter than mine. Of course, the Extreme cost twice as much as mine did. I'll be cutting that hp difference down by 100-150 RWHP by next summer though. :burnout:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Things were pretty crazy this past weekend, so my wife was helping out at the Adam's table. We were handing out 4oz samples of DS.

On Thursday night, while I was off dealing with another show participant, a guy was grilling my wife about what makes the Adam's DS so much better than the Meg's DS - he was a big Meg's user. Even with her explaining multiple times about the higher quality, more expensive ingredients, etc, etc, he just kept on and on with the "yeah but why", and "yeah right" stuff. I guess he was being pretty obnoxious, and if it was me he was dealing with, I would have eventually said, "you know, you're perfectly welcome to put that free sample back on the table if you don't want to at least try it to see if what I'm saying is true", but my wife managed to put up with his harrassment and finally saw him off. I guess he managed to actually upset her pretty good with the way he was acting towards her.

On Saturday during the Show & Shine, again while I was out in the crowd dealing with other show goers, this Meg's loving guy stopped by the table again. This time, he apologized to my wife for the way he was acting on Thursday night, said she was 100% right about how much better Adam's DS was, and then bought a couple of 16oz bottles from her. After that, she started using that story every time someone else would start in on the "what makes Adam's products so good" questions. :thumbsup:

Next show, all we have to say is that my fairly stock GT500 beat out a few dozen other GT500's, and a bunch of them had a lot more fancy aftermarket goodies on them than ours did. :2thumbs:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Things were pretty crazy this past weekend, so my wife was helping out at the Adam's table. We were handing out 4oz samples of DS.

On Thursday night, while I was off dealing with another show participant, a guy was grilling my wife about what makes the Adam's DS so much better than the Meg's DS - he was a big Meg's user. Even with her explaining multiple times about the higher quality, more expensive ingredients, etc, etc, he just kept on and on with the "yeah but why", and "yeah right" stuff. I guess he was being pretty obnoxious, and if it was me he was dealing with, I would have eventually said, "you know, you're perfectly welcome to put that free sample back on the table if you don't want to at least try it to see if what I'm saying is true", but my wife managed to put up with his harrassment and finally saw him off. I guess he managed to actually upset her pretty good with the way he was acting towards her.

On Saturday during the Show & Shine, again while I was out in the crowd dealing with other show goers, this Meg's loving guy stopped by the table again. This time, he apologized to my wife for the way he was acting on Thursday night, said she was 100% right about how much better Adam's DS was, and then bought a couple of 16oz bottles from her. After that, she started using that story every time someone else would start in on the "what makes Adam's products so good" questions. :thumbsup:

Next show, all we have to say is that my fairly stock GT500 beat out a few dozen other GT500's, and a bunch of them had a lot more fancy aftermarket goodies on them than ours did. :2thumbs:

It's unfortunate that he had to be a jerk at first, but that's actually cool of him to have apologized. :2thumbs: Great story. :cheers::cheers:

It's this cool little hand laid fiberglass radiator cover that some guy named Hendrix from some company called Bangastang makes. Pretty sweet isn't it? Bet you haven't seen one of those before. :lolsmack: :lolsmack:

It was quite a hit at the show. :2thumbs: