Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash + Claybar???

philadendron

Question

I just ordered some waterless wash for my new car but decided to forgo the detail spray. How do you guys feel about using the waterless wash as lubricant for claybarring? From what I can tell the Detail Spray and the Waterless Wash do similar things. Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

I just ordered some waterless wash for my new car but decided to forgo the detail spray. How do you guys feel about using the waterless wash as lubricant for claybarring? From what I can tell the Detail Spray and the Waterless Wash do similar things. Thanks in advance!

I think it would work OK but it would really be a waste of a good bottle of WW. Do you have any old bottles of some other brand of detail spray laying around that you could use up?

rich

There are a few things you can try

1) Use the WW, it may even be too slippery !!!

2) Mix some water and car wash soap in a spray bottle

3) Try a 50/50 mix of WW and water, I've never tried this but i think it could do the trick and save some of your WW

Or just place another order and get some DS :lol::lol::lol:

Go for it Phil, the WW works as well as the DS for a Clay Lubricant.

Thanks, and :welcomebanner:

Awesome. Good to hear, especially since I have no old car products lying around (other than Armorall). This is the first car I've cared enough about to use good stuff for.

Lets see some pictures :rockon::rockon::rockon:

And throw away that Armorall !!!!!