Customer Service 866.965.0400

Autos in portfolio and Americana

xlr8rvette

Question

Have the following cars..........1983 rx7, greenish grey, 250,000 miles. This auto has been clayed, swirl remover and revive, Carnuba (not Adams) , buttery wax and Glaze..looks great. ............1999 Explorer white 170,000 miles (my experimental car) has been clayed, swirl and haze remover and revive with pc, carnuba (not Adams) , glaze plus just added Americana. Looks better than RX7 (slightly). 2007 Mazdz CR-7 black cherry 18,000 miles, hand polish revive, buttery, carnuba (not Adams), glaze and tonight Americana...Looks absolutely fantastic ( will add glaze next week)..... 2005 Corvette, black, 98,400 miles has been clayed, swirl and haze remover and revive with pc, carnuba (not Adams) and glaze. Looks great but after adding Americana to CR-7 likely lesser of other cars....Will do Americana next week.

So far very pleased with Americana. Will post after do Vette next week. Also found that my application experience with the Americana was different for each of the 2 cars I've done to date. Will post differences after do Vette as may yet have another different experience. So far very pleased with the Americana! Again will report on Vette next week :glasses:

Thank you,

xlr8rvette

7 answers to this question

I'm curious as to why you are using two different Carnuba's on your vehicles? Sounds like you're doing double duty. And with that many cars to take care of, I'd be looking for fewer steps with the same results.

Post up some pics of all those rides. Especially the Vettes! :2thumbs:

Was gone for the weekend. Its raining now in N. Calif. Will send pics after apply Americana to Vette and RX-7 later this week and rewash Explorer and CX-7 due to rain......I used other Carnuba wax before as didn't get Americana until last week. ( was waiting to see if any bugs in new product...Heard it was high quality and it appears to be !! :banana::banana:

Wish had garage large enough for 4 cars, only the Vette and RX-7 will fit

Edited by xlr8rvette