Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Am Sorry Detail Spray .....

Sorry Detail Spray you are not my #1 favorite product anymore! You are #2 :D My new #1 is ....... Waterless Wash!:2thumbs: On a serious note I still love Detail Spray in its place, Waterless Wash is the missing link, if the car is too dusty for DS and not dirty enough for a complete wash. Try it you will Love it!:2thumbs:

Okay, I did the wife's Impala with the WCW and today it rained (big surprise there:mad:). I should have taken a picture of how the water was beading off of it. A guy came up to me and said, "man, you must do nothing but wax that thing". :lol:

It's the best product out there as far as I'm concerned.

Okay, I did the wife's Impala with the WCW and today it rained (big surprise there:mad:). I should have taken a picture of how the water was beading off of it. A guy came up to me and said, "man, you must do nothing but wax that thing". :lol:

It's the best product out there as far as I'm concerned.

Rich,

I can't hardly beleave it rained on you again.:lol::lol: I think that you are doing a rain dance!:jester:

Rich,

I can't hardly beleave it rained on you again.:lol::lol: I think that you are doing a rain dance!:jester:

Would you believe that I went to a cruise in this afternoon, checked the radar before I left and there wasn't any green within 100 miles of here, was there an hour...................and it rained. Had to drive it home on the wet roads so now I get to wash the Vette AGAIN! I'm actually SICK of washing cars this year.

Oh yeah, I won a door prize.............a large bucket filled with car cleaning products. :lolsmack:

I gave it away. :loser:

Would you believe that I went to a cruise in this afternoon, checked the radar before I left and there wasn't any green within 100 miles of here, was there an hour...................and it rained. Had to drive it home on the wet roads so now I get to wash the Vette AGAIN! I'm actually SICK of washing cars this year.

Oh yeah, I won a door prize.............a large bucket filled with car cleaning products. :lolsmack:

I gave it away. :loser:

You are cleaning up on prizes this year!:jester:

I used the waterless wash for the first time today when I got to the Tuesday cruise to Amarante's, and I was very impressed with how easy it wiped off. I caught some light rain on the way home, and the few drops of water that didn't fly off during the drive left some spots, mostly on the back window. The waterless wash made quick work of them as well:rockon:

Edited by GerryC

Whats the usable temperature range for using the waterless wash?

This winter my vette will be sitting in my heated garage again. I keep the thermostat set at 45°F.

Is this too cold to use the waterless wash?

Hey Ron! You can use the product above 35 degrees, and below 120F. Good enough range for you? This product isn't too temperature affected, unless it's frozen, or sprayed on to a frozen panel.

:thumbsup: