Customer Service 866.965.0400

Why do they tease us so much ??!!

lawson4450

Question

you know its really not fair that everytime i go to order something from the site (like i just did my wife dont know though lol ) I scroll down and there it is in all its discontinued glory IN and OUT spray. It sits there still on the site like someone sticking their tounge out at you im telling you its not fair not fair not fair. I've finished my tantrum you may continue with your evening thank you :help::willy::explode:

20 answers to this question

you know its really not fair that everytime i go to order something from the site (like i just did my wife dont know though lol ) I scroll down and there it is in all its discontinued glory IN and OUT spray. It sits there still on the site like someone sticking their tounge out at you im telling you its not fair not fair not fair. I've finished my tantrum you may continue with your evening thank you :help::willy::explode:

Would it help if I posted a picture of the can of I&O that I still have :drool:

I know what you mean, it kills me that I only have 14 cans left :D:D:D:D

Hmm...

I need a last name, address, or a little more info Bill. I can have somebody there first thing in the morning to take those off your hands for you :jester:

how about somewhere in adams garage or basement or warehouse he has cases upon cases of it... and after a hard day at work he goes in there and just rolls around in a pile of the cans...and maybe...just maybe he details something with it and laughs a little bit at all of us